IGNORED

Airport Body Scanners

Guest Helper ET

It's just annoying having to que for ages while security embarrasingly go through the ridiculous routine of confiscating milk bottles from babies and eye medicine from old age pensioners

It's just annoying having to que for ages while security embarrasingly go through the ridiculous routine of confiscating milk bottles from babies and eye medicine from old age pensioners

It's gonna be worse when they get these scanners, They'll see your needle-deck and small beans.

Due to it's sheer volume, weight and menacing presence, they will remove Jonah Falcon's huge tackle on check in. If he behaves himself it will be returned to him unscathed (though probably covered in haggis) on destination, by Dr. Cuntenberger himself.

i really wish they gave away copies of the images that appear on the screens of the bag scanners. i've considered asking for a screenshot or something, but that might be taken as a 'joke about security' or something. like that time when my friend said 'lucky i left my C-4 at home!' while in the middle of the explosives test.

i really wish they gave away copies of the images that appear on the screens of the bag scanners. i've considered asking for a screenshot or something, but that might be taken as a 'joke about security' or something. like that time when my friend said 'lucky i left my C-4 at home!' while in the middle of the explosives test.

can't you get fined for joking about that shit here? airport security is srs business in australia.

yeah they brought in the fines not long after he made that joke, haha.

050110top2.jpg

that becomes a regular fappable photo if you invert it

and what if she decided to shove that gun/something else up her ass? would the scanner detect it? or did she already do that? or what if she taped explosives under her feet? or behind her hair where you can't see shit?

the system already failed, bro's

what are you guy's worrying about? you got something to hide? i personally don't do anything illegal so i'm fine with it!

what the fuck happened to integrity?

Guest Coalbucket PI

050110top2.jpg

that becomes a regular fappable photo if you invert it

and what if she decided to shove that gun/something else up her ass? would the scanner detect it? or did she already do that? or what if she taped explosives under her feet? or behind her hair where you can't see shit?

the system already failed, bro's

I don't think this is a real image from the scanners, its just an inverted photo of a naked lady for illustrative purposes

what are you guy's worrying about? you got something to hide? i personally don't do anything illegal so i'm fine with it!

what the fuck happened to integrity?

he's being sarcastic.

Archived