• os veix3
    • O=0
    • d-sho qub
    • st epreo
    • redfall
    • krYlon
    • Yuop

O=0

I'm sure this, and the rest of the album, will sound awesome, but a track with a title as cool as this will surely be a letdown.

I voted for Yuop because it's a closer, and Ae closers are always epic.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Somethin

I'm well aware that it's silly but penis and poo jokes seem to be fine here on Watmm so what's the problem?

In earnest is the difference.

I'm well aware that it's silly

The OP is 100% srs. Dont lie

i know i´m gonna sound like a boc-fanboy but: the trackname "redfall" sounds very dronish/ambient-like. krYlon reminds me of plyPhon, so this one will hopefully be banging stuff. Yuop will be the most old-school sounding track (Amber/ tri repetae).

i know i´m gonna sound like a boc-fanboy but: the trackname "redfall" sounds very dronish/ambient-like.

probably the association with Red Moss. I'd be surprised if it sounds anything like BoC but it would be awesome if this turns out to be a nice melodic droney piece.

probably the association with Red Moss. I'd be surprised if it sounds anything like BoC but it would be awesome if this turns out to be a nice melodic droney piece.

yep, or "The Beach At Redpoint". i´m pretty sure there won´t be even a second reminding us of boc :smile:

Coincidence that the two "winners" are the only two capitalized tracks? lol

O=0 is a capitalized track, and it looks to tied with krYlon for 3rd, which coincidentally also has a capitalized letter. So yeah, all 4 tracks containing capital letters are winning.

To me Treale and Yuop, from their names, sound like tracks from quite a bit earlier in their career for some reason.. at least to me.

That dude who got the album promo twittered that Treale was an awesome track so I have a feeling alot of the votes are because of that. I was tempted to vote for it but it kinda undermines the purpose of the poll.

O=0 is a capitalized track, and it looks to tied with krYlon for 3rd, which coincidentally also has a capitalized letter. So yeah, all 4 tracks containing capital letters are winning.

Ok, capitalized tracks that only contain letters.

To me Treale and Yuop, from their names, sound like tracks from quite a bit earlier in their career for some reason.. at least to me.

gripping stuff

this thread is actually helping kill some of my anticipation for Oversteps, and i don't mean that negatively. It's good that a thread on watmm is detouring me from over-visiting/refreshing a watmm page. i need something to take me away from the computer

this thread is actually helping kill some of my anticipation for Oversteps, and i don't mean that negatively. It's good that a thread on watmm is detouring me from over-visiting/refreshing a watmm page. i need something to take me away from the computer

I know what you mean, I'm bored of the track titles already. As a consequence, I think the album will be shit. At first I was all excited because of what they mean for the album's sound. Something like [Lentic] Catachresis I'll never get bored of saying. It's my favourite word along with Socrates.

I hope for Autechre's sake the music makes me think of these words in a new light.

Archived