IGNORED

in the end of 90101-51-19 from Quaristice.quadrange.ae.ep..

splesh

There's a voice that says something like "that's great; just marvelous". Never heard it until today. Sorry if this is jazzband, I just never heard it until a few seconds ago today.

At the end of Vl Al 5 there's a funky hiphop ditty in the background very quietly playing, as if they were listening to something on the stereo that got taped.

Pretty cool.

Can this be the thread where random questions and statements are made that are usually too shit and small to start a thread over?

Because I'd just like to say that the knocking on a door sample from Eastenders in Pointil is genius.

anytime someone likes both Chris Morris TV shows and Autechre, they are almost automatically respected by me. :emotawesomepm9: right on!

Guest Spittal

What do you guys mean by Jazzband when ever you guys use it. I don't understand its context anymore.

I think you mean Orchestra.

"There's a voice that says something like "that's great; just marvelous". Never heard it until today. Sorry if this is jazzband, I just never heard it until a few seconds ago today. "

It sounds to me like 'I'm glad to see you're following this/us'.

Archived