IGNORED

Fred McGriff

skytree wrote this movie. after a long sexless night spent furrowing his brow at a coke bottle in a pile of leaves, running his long womanly fingers through his girlfriend's 1/4 cherokee dreadlocks and composing mild, derivative ambient music he wrote this movie on a napkin in his breakfast nook before sucking a big black cock.

fuck avatar

loool. I think you should do nothing more than write scathing caricatures of watmm members. The ones on Mirezzi and Jswift in the "seduce" thread were two of the funniest things I have read in a long time. You're missing your true calling; you're a grumpy critic but a hilarious satirist.

You should have a dedicated thread like Fred's MS paints of watmm members.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no just a peripheral vision sober hallucination, you ever get those? could be from psychedelic damage

i don't believe so, do you mean see something, like an object move or something thats not there... or like something psychedelic? cause I have noticed the former since I tripped a year ago, but that could just be my imagination (lol, as in its always happened)

This reminds me...how do these blue people mate? Do they do the hair connecting thing or do they have penises and vaginas, what? I wondered that all through the movie, but fucking Cameron hid all the interesting parts from me.

Interesting you should ask, apparently the love scene originally had them bonding with their ponytail-things, but they cut it out for some reason. Perhaps PG-13 does not allow scenes of psychic bonding. Apparently it will be on the special edition DVD. I figure they must have genitalia in addition to the psychic link though

Back in October the New Yorker ran this massive 11,000 word profile of James Cameron:

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/10/26/091026fa_fact_goodyear?currentPage=all

Its pretty interesting reading. There are also some edited highlights here.

This is funny:

“Do you want Paul Verhoeven to finish this motherfucker?” he shouted, an inch from Arnold Schwarzenegger’s face, after the actor went AWOL from the set of “True Lies,”

Also, I had no idea he had been married to Linda Hamilton (who played Sarah Connor):

He and Hamilton got together, and moved into the house in Serra Retreat. “The very first night, I realized it was a mistake,” she told me. “He was the controlling director. The person I’d seen on set came back to life—we’re in his environment, and I didn’t have much of a say-so.” She found herself on survivalist weekends in the desert, flying kit planes and shooting fruit, and riding shotgun in Cameron’s Corvette. “It was Jimbo who had the love of fast cars, but as the warrior bride I was on the back of the motorcycle,” she said. She wanted to get married, but Cameron, she says, was not interested in a conventional domestic life: “He used to say to me, ‘Anybody can be a father or a husband. There are only five people in the world who can do what I do, and I’m going for that.’

the 3d gave me a headache and i puked when i got home.

me too, minus the puking.

it gave my bf a headache too, but he TOOK IT LIKE A MAN, whereas i am a pansy.

i could say more on what i think about the movie, but i think my physical reaction is enough to describe my thoughts on it.

the 3d gave me a headache and i puked when i got home.

me too, minus the puking.

it gave my bf a headache too, but he TOOK IT LIKE A MAN, whereas i am a pansy.

i could say more on what i think about the movie, but i think my physical reaction is enough to describe my thoughts on it.

this is where the comparison ends. my bf suffered no ill effects.

Guest JW Modestburns

I saw this a few days ago and I was rather impressed. As everyone else has stated, the graphics were amazing and it was so fucking ill in 3d.

The story was adequate in my opinion, the message was a common theme but it has many real historical references to be inspired by. Besides, I wonder about people who are reflexively opposed to any story like this.

I did have a few problems with the movie, a few of them have already been mentioned;

-Sigourney Weaver's avatar looked fucking retarded and so did that other dudes.

-The head honcho golfing moron who had "unobtainium" on his desk was a horribly written character and was frustratingly cartoonish.

-Jake's marine grunts were fucking ridiculous.

-We never got to see any raw ponytail on ponytail action.

-An advanced alien race like this would obviously have discovered the awesomeness of sideburns, these guys were completely burnless... which is probably why they lost their tree.

I saw it xmas eve in IMAX/3D with my mom. It was awesome. I cried 4 or 5 times.

I also saw it again on Dec 30th in Beaver Dam Wisconsin with my girlfriend's parents on the shittiest screen imaginable (use your imagination).

It was still a good movie and a lot of fun too watch.

However, if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend seeing it IMAX/3D... obviously.

*edit*

for the record... before I saw it, I expected this movie to suck.

Threads like this do a great job in illuminating different watmmee's natures, ages and stuff. God damn, do some of you sound childish lol. Me on the other hand, I feel like a grumpy old man. Ah, life is so exciting!

Archived