IGNORED

scrolling on a laptop vs. pleasuring a vagina

keltoi

i noticed i have a very nice scrolling action on my laptop which, given the chance, i could easily apply to the pleasuring of female genitalia.

also when a tramp checks a pay-phone for loose change this action would also be a useful skill for him should he ever encounter a vagina tolerant enough to endure his lack of nail hygiene.

what other everyday activities would translate well into the bedroom?

Guest Coalbucket PI

Ive got one of those new fangled apple 'magic' mouses, I feel the finger action practice is aiding my fanny touching abilities.

Also kaos pads

how do you pleasure a vagina by scrolling?

imagine the clitoris is the scroll wheel and pretend your mom walked in while you're looking at a huge long page of goatses and frantically scroll to get to the bottom of the page before she sees.

imagine the clitoris is the scroll wheel and pretend your mom walked in while you're looking at a huge long page of goatses and frantically scroll to get to the bottom of the page before she sees.

...Yeah,Im not entirely convinced that a female would be that pleased to have a man playing with her bits while thinking about laptops and goatse.

Still,kudos for knowing the location of the clitoris.Good job!

A friend of mine flew to GB for an Erasmus session. Before she left I offered her a toothbrush, and electrical, vibrating one.

"oh it's vibrating. Are you offering it me so that I can use it as a a didlo ?"

"wait. wat ? it's just a toothbrush, what makes you think this ?."

"why did you offer me a toothbrush then"

"It's just a fucking toothbrush you fucking pervert. Oh maybe i'm taking it back if you don't like it".

Nonetheless she brought it with her.

He He He... :shuriken:

Guest Barricade

pro-tip: press the End-button.

falling asleep facedown on your philly cheese steak with a boner

lol!

motioning for that hombredude to come back and fight me = massaging the g-spot

lol!

...Yeah,Im not entirely convinced that a female would be that pleased to have a man playing with her bits while thinking about laptops and goatse.

Still,kudos for knowing the location of the clitoris.Good job!

thanks!

Archived