IGNORED

The return of Pee-wee Herman

chaosmachine

grew up watching pee-wee and am still a huge fan. glad he's finally making a comeback, he has a stage show going on apparently, and is in talks of doing another movie...lots of good stuff

i'm really pleased that he is able to still use all of these characters, im kind of shocked that he has maintained the rights to them. its unusual for an actor or comedian on his own to be able to recreate accurately an old television show on a network

i've always wanted to see the Pee-Wee's playhouse TV show character puppets appear in something more geared towards adults. looks like he's moving in this direction which is pretty awesome. I heard he's doing a new movie soon. Tim Burton should direct it and redeem his cliche predictable cgi candy coated gothism of the last 7 years

i'm really pleased that he is able to still use all of these characters, im kind of shocked that he has maintained the rights to them. its unusual for an actor or comedian on his own to be able to recreate accurately an old television show on a network

i've always wanted to see the Pee-Wee's playhouse TV show character puppets appear in something more geared towards adults. looks like he's moving in this direction which is pretty awesome. I heard he's doing a new movie soon. Tim Burton should direct it and redeem his cliche predictable cgi candy coated gothism of the last 7 years

have you seen this ---> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081915/ ?

it's exactly what you're looking for. i have it and would be willing to upload. it's seriously amazing and hilarious, i still show it to anyone of my friends who haven't seen it.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

He doesn't look any older....except for the crazy wrinkles around his mouth when he moves his face.

That being said, I love Pee Wee.

that guy is so fucking scary

no doubt. there are some seedy undertones to a whole bunch of children's media, and pee-wee is one of them. it's almost like the powers that be want to ingratiate kids to creepy child molesters so the for-profit jails are always well fed.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: 5% of the world's population, 35% of the world's incarcerated population.

Why come I can see a bunch of black bears knocking over garbage cans but pee wee's vid is a question mark?damn phone I need a star trek padd. What? Wrong topic? But I loved that guy who had the oil gum and bathtub full of plastic boats. No one needs flash for web browsing

Guest Glass Plate

have you seen this ---> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081915/ ?

it's exactly what you're looking for. i have it and would be willing to upload. it's seriously amazing and hilarious, i still show it to anyone of my friends who haven't seen it.

Yes I had watched a lot of episodes of that one on HBO a while ago, and it was great.

Archived