IGNORED

One of a kind Wax Cylinder breaks on camera

marf

definitely fake - the guy obviously has parkinsons, by the fact that he can't hold the fucking thing still.

only someone who'd gone full retard would put a "one-of-a-kind" wax cylinder into the hands of this cool hand fluke.

definitely fake - the guy obviously has parkinsons, by the fact that he can't hold the fucking thing still.

only someone who'd gone full retard would put a "one-of-a-kind" wax cylinder into the hands of this cool hand fluke.

The guy who dropped it was the curator of these objects. And yes, he was nervous as hell.

The guy who dropped it was the curator of these objects. And yes, he was nervous as hell.

if he's the curator of the objects, maybe he should've gotten a stand-in to present the items to the camera. he could've still done the talking, while some person who has a steady hand shows the "one-of-a-kind" wax cylinder like a newborn baby being shown to the mother's co-workers in a shitty call centre

"oooh look!"

i hope it was worth a lot of money if it was real.

Guest my usernames always really suck

is that a man or a lesbian on the right?

A squeaky uptight Jewy guido who loves Macintosh computers. I forget his name though.

is that a man or a lesbian on the right?

A squeaky uptight Jewy guido who loves Macintosh computers. I forget his name though.

he was on a forum i used to visit. his name was planetoid, or something just as gay.

i actually got to hold one of these when i was in a sound and video museum in the countryside in japan. they are quite light, and i remember thinking of that exact clip at the time while i was holding it. i promptly gave it back to the curator, trying not to laugh or drop it. cant quite remember where the museum was, somewhere near miyoshi, i think.

Archived