IGNORED

An Electronic Tribute To Antarctica - Various Artists

Brandi_B

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The irony being I finally joined here just after this came out, around the time I was starting my Antarctica-themed album. Wait, how's that an irony? Anyway.

I've listened to this a bunch of times and there are still too many standout tracks to mention. Pretty much excellent start to finish.

The irony being I finally joined here just after this came out, around the time I was starting my Antarctica-themed album. Wait, how's that an irony? Anyway.

I've listened to this a bunch of times and there are still too many standout tracks to mention. Pretty much excellent start to finish.

So I ask, are you continuing on with your Antarctica theme, possibly drawing influence and inspiration or or you changing to something new?

Yeah I love all the tracks. But the track Salvatorin (Tuxekan) did stands out as awesome among the awesome. :emotawesomepm9:

Indeed. The Tuxekan track is really original. It's like nothing I've ever heard before.

Archived