IGNORED

An Electronic Tribute To Antarctica - Various Artists

Brandi_B

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

i'm not quite done with it, but i think it's safe to assume this collection is perfect. encompasses cold weather perfectly. did one of those tracks have the sounds of feet stepping on crunching snow? brilliant!

i thoroughly enjoyed every track so far. i'm in love with Rolling Tundra, i seriously think that track should actually be used somewhere like for a soundtrack

I'm really digging Marooned by Lascaille right now. It's got a pretty simple conceit, but it's brilliantly executed. Whenever I hear that echoing noise synth thing it feels like it's tearing apart my mind.

Guest Calx Sherbet

sorry if this problem was resolved and covered, but once i click on a song, the artist name disappears from the title. was it part of the title or what is going on? yes, i'm using itunes

Nice one. Is there a release page for this ?

Yeah there's one that looks nice almost finished. For now you can link to the root directory if need be http://www.kilobytemusic.com/Antarctica

It will be launched in correlation with the announcement of the physical release date, in addition to a few other things. :)

sorry if this problem was resolved and covered, but once i click on a song, the artist name disappears from the title. was it part of the title or what is going on? yes, i'm using itunes

Yeah the earlier Mp3 version wasn't tagged. The one that is up now is. Apologies.

I love that bubbly, bouncy bass and synth going throughout. Makes me feel like I'm in a plastic bubble bouncing on the frozen tundra, knocking into penguins and shit.

Make a gif of that, actually!

Yeah this is really good, I think it might be the best one in the DSC->Beardstep->BlackHoles->Antarctica series

So far really loving Snowblower by Acidburp and Penguin Espousal by New City 16

And of course Idiron who totally nails it.

But its all good.

Archived