IGNORED

why are women less capable in some areas?

Alzado

Guest the anonymous forumite

I haven't read all of this thread but let's talk about areas where women tend to be more capable than men.

I would say the emotional realm is easily mastered by women. They know how to understand, perceive and handle emotion a lot better than us men do, they have more mature responses to emotions than we do.

And I wouldn't day they are better at sucking dicks, this is a ridiculous idea. :pedobear:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are more stable than men - talking on a grander scale. Not in terms of hissy fits and crying at films - that's the smaller stuff that doesn't matter. They are more stable in the sense that there are less lunatics. We have more lunatics but more geniuses as well - more extremes.

I haven't read all of this thread but let's talk about areas where women tend to be more capable than men.

I would say the emotional realm is easily mastered by women. They know how to understand, perceive and handle emotion a lot better than us men do, they have more mature responses to emotions than we do.

And I wouldn't day they are better at sucking dicks, this is a ridiculous idea. :pedobear:

i was thinking about this and then i found this post. i think women because of these things are better communicators

Jesus wept...I've read some bollocks in my time,but this thread is the Daddy.

taking threads seriously is another thing women like to do

Are you telling me that at least some of the posts in this thread arent representational of the way the posters feel about women?

Although it doesnt really bother me either way as I've had more laughs through this thread than anything else I've looked at recently.

one thing we can probably all agree on is there are few things more entertaining than watching a woman play-act at being equal

LOL

It's ironic because men play-act caring about it and the women eat it up whereas the men know the women are faking it because they suck at play-acting as much as they suck at carpentry or thinking.

:lol::emotawesomepm9:

Are you telling me that at least some of the posts in this thread arent representational of the way the posters feel about women?

are you seriously unsure?

not seeing the bigger picture see.

are you seriously unsure?

not seeing the bigger picture see.

:biggrin:

I joined this forum because I'm a somewhat obsessive fan of Aphex Twin and have been rediscovering a lot of the world of that kind of music. I also like a lot of the geeky sci fi futurist culture that goes along with this music. But I never expected the kind of hate-mongering, misogyny, ultra-conformism, conservatism, outright anti-intellectualism that seems common on this forum, from *THIS* kind of crowd.

The idea that they are more mature emotionally is a bollocks fiction propagated cause it's one of the only legs that their vagina can stand on.

Studies have confirmed that women when in placed in uncomfortable situations where physical violence is not likely to occur. Are far more likely to strike out aggressively than men in a similar setting.

The 'emotions' thing is just a cover for irrationality.

// the abbreviated version of the post this thread deserves from me, cause i'm frightened of enlightening the softer sex to my dave sim like tendencies //

The idea that they are more mature emotionally is a bollocks fiction propagated cause it's one of the only legs that their vagina can stand on.

Studies have confirmed that women when in placed in uncomfortable situations where physical violence is not likely to occur. Are far more likely to strike out aggressively than men in a similar setting.

The 'emotions' thing is just a cover for irrationality.

// the abbreviated version of the post this thread deserves from me, cause i'm frightened of enlightening the softer sex to my dave sim like tendencies //

oh lol

Archived