IGNORED

why are women less capable in some areas?

Alzado

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it inappropriate for me to be masturbating while i participate in this thread? i find i'm better able to focus on complex issues whilst stroking my member.

I work with quite a few blacks. many of them are quite pleasant to be around. and some of them are fantastically organized. but without exception, every single one of them is less capable of tackling the big picture issues.

i'm not being racst. like i said, they are really good at pinning down the details of all the little tasks that accompany a major project. but they just can't seem to contribute anything useful when it comes overall strategy or thinking. when it comes to the larger conceptual issues, i find the whites to to be completely engaging while the blacks tend to slow me down. as a result, i usually end up excluding them from the higher level conversations.

could this be a confidence issue that blacks share? maybe they're used to deferring to whites when it comes to important decision making? or are their brains simply not equipped for tasks of this type?

:facepalm:

I 'raped' one of the summer interns once. Well I say 'rape', I simply got her blind drunk after work one time, took her back to the condo and rubbed my cock around her mouth while she slipped in and out of consciousness. So not proper rape. I think the guys in the legal team came up with some kind of pay off, probably a pair of new shoes or a handbag or something. Not that I was ever worried, there was never any chance of a conviction with her reputation.

This thread answers just about all the questions about how equal men and women are.

I've been thinking about this (women being unable to see the big picture in other words even "being objective") a year ago or so. I've had the pleasure to meet girls and women that think wisely with their heads but the wisest of them, those that understand how things work in the big picture, they want their man to do the big job.

It's natural I guess.

I work with quite a few blacks. many of them are quite pleasant to be around. and some of them are fantastically organized. but without exception, every single one of them is less capable of tackling the big picture issues.

i'm not being racst. like i said, they are really good at pinning down the details of all the little tasks that accompany a major project. but they just can't seem to contribute anything useful when it comes overall strategy or thinking. when it comes to the larger conceptual issues, i find the whites to to be completely engaging while the blacks tend to slow me down. as a result, i usually end up excluding them from the higher level conversations.

could this be a confidence issue that blacks share? maybe they're used to deferring to whites when it comes to important decision making? or are their brains simply not equipped for tasks of this type?

:facepalm:

lol

Guest hahathhat

There's some interesting research going on in the neuroscience community at the moment that the mass of neurons in the female mammary glands may in fact be some kind of second 'brain'.

i believe The Major in Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex series has external mammary devices

You can thank any and all sexism on the myth we call The Bible. It basically started the patriarchal society we know of today. Eve came from Adam's rib, suggesting she's inferior as a person. She convinced Adam to eat the fruit, suggesting.. maybe that women are manipulative or conniving.

So, with that inferiority decided, women are raised thinking they aren't as capable as men. I don't mean things like brute strength but things that were mentioned earlier.. like making the big, executive decisions. This inferiority is then reinforced when they assimilate to society. They can't fix a car because they weren't raised to deal with mechanics or engineering. We should raise everyone the same way .. because that's totally what decides it.

cant we just get over the fact there are some differences. fucking hell. Everything is such a big fucking deal.

hey maybe men have more mental illness because of the bible too?

cant we just get over the fact there are some differences. fucking hell. Everything is such a big fucking deal.

hey maybe men have more mental illness because of the bible too?

I'm sayin.. the reason there was a huge feminist movement was because of the patriarchal shit from the Bible,, which MEN created. It's because women think they can't do anything that they don't.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

lol azaldo pummels some gentleman with a football, then shakes hands.

masonic boom fails to see the larger picture.

bigger lol

Men are better at seeing the bigger picture because on average they are considerably taller than women.

However Condors are the best at seeing the bigger picture because they can fly.

Men are better at seeing the bigger picture because on average they are considerably taller than women.

However Condors are the best at seeing the bigger picture because they can fly.

well done.

Archived