IGNORED

why are women less capable in some areas?

Alzado

its a fact. women are doers, and men are thinkers (and doers too (and talkers (though women talk also))) i think its biological

as an avid user myself, nice use of brackets. PM me if you ever want to get together for a drink or whatever.

men tend to be more recursive

and often reclusive

and reclining probably as well

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men are better at seeing the bigger picture because on average they are considerably taller than women.

However Condors are the best at seeing the bigger picture because they can fly.

Yeah but Asians can fly too. But do birds know kung fu? Therefore Asian beats condor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3DQqRuR8c4

all women had to do in hunter-gatherer times was "keep house" so to speak. conceptual challenges like moving after the herd were left up to the men. its our nature, nothing to be ashamed of. women should flaunt what they have

there has to be something rooted in the early ancestors of the human race. as was mentioned, men hunted, gathered, and solved major problems of colonies while women had to focus on birthing, protecting and raising young. it's a matter of specialization, something we see on multiple levels throughout our history (note technology exploded when we began specializing professions, etc). i'm sure most of what you see is just the result of an upbringing and social ideals that are only now beginning to change. it's really hard to tell. i've always been curious as to why there are so few female musicians out there -- and you can claim there aren't but when contrasted against male musicians it's a joke -- were women musicians undesirable? not to me!

women are physically closer to the principle of disorder and chaos stimulating evolution and put it into action sometimes unconsciously, while the male ego tends toward order and conscious control, giving direction and purpose but stifling more subtle forms of creativity.

Its a bit hard to talk about historic facts as they've been mostly "gathered" by men. If in all history women participated in all archeological discoveries and posting articles about it we'd have a different view of things.

women are better at sucking dick, but then are they?

word up!

in their defense though, the women I work with almost always smell better than the men. i guess that same attention to detail is reflected even in their personal hygiene. to be honest, i think if men paid more attention, we could learn a lot from women.

besides ass n' titties... a scent of a woman is what i also find attractive. sometimes i sport wood when a fine smelling woman walks by.

To be fair, most high-end chefs are men. I think this might also be related to the whole "big image" thing. Ie: A woman can make a mean sauce, but can she put it together with the right stuff to complete a FULL perfect meal? This is what the man excels at.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

you guys are retarded

making a generalization about girls is like making a generalization about blondes. there are too many of them for the generalizations to be accurate.

except one thing girls arent as funny as guys case closed end of story

you guys are retarded

making a generalization about girls is like making a generalization about blondes. there are too many of them for the generalizations to be accurate.

except one thing girls arent as funny as guys case closed end of story

obviously a girl. can't see the bigger picture.

Nat, you are a bitch.

Archived