IGNORED

why are women less capable in some areas?

Alzado

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think further scholarly research may reveal why women are better overall at cooking whereas men are far better at organization, abstract thinking and logistical planning.

i think that would depend on the type of cooking... women would excel at following a recipe whereas when big picture on the fly creativity is needed i think a man would be better suited

that's interesting you bring that up mcgriff...i just picked cooking because it is a "stereotype" that women are good at the task, but wouldn't you say overall cooking is not horribly complex? keep in mind I am referring to the majority of homes, who cook hamburger helper, or make nachos and cheese. These simple recipes are much easier for the woman to wrap her head around without the need for emotional interference (again, crying out of frustration). I think you have a very unique situation where you indeed think of the "big picture", that is, making a multi course dinner. We all know, or at least have a scientific hunch that women for the most part would struggle quite a bit with all the planning involved.

in their defense though, the women I work with almost always smell better than the men. i guess that same attention to detail is reflected even in their personal hygiene. to be honest, i think if men paid more attention, we could learn a lot from women.

perhaps because hygiene is more directly important to women, therefore far easier to focus?

I mean, maybe getting an important client list at work is less of a priority than making sure you have the most dominant feminine pheromones out of the other females in the office.

The end. Now please stop trolling. :trashbear:

why is it impossible to have a serious discussion on this forum without someone letting their emotions get the best of them?

my "new" soon to be ex probably girlfriend is CONTANTLY pointing out to me that she already told me this or that. Its getting on my fucking nerves. Even if she is right

Guest uptowndevil

my friend's girlfriend is a vicious feminist and a dedicated vegetarian. we got her really drunk once and convinced her to eat some chicken wings.

i think a good analogy for female vs male advancement in (American) society can be drawn from black and white. Take president Obama. He's done wonders for the advancement of blacks, and I dont think he could've done it without being half white. to draw the comparison, the most successful women today are half-women. look at jack welch, the former chairman and CEO of GE. he came from a mixed background (female mother / male father). really overcame all odds and was the first woman CEO of a fortune 100 company.

the frustrating thing about women in the workplace is how they flirt and fellate their way up the career ladder only to ultimately jump ship for maternity leave or hormone replacement therapy. women over 30 are too busy thinking about having babies to pull their weight in a hard ball business environment.

the frustrating thing about women in the workplace is how they flirt and fellate their way up the career ladder only to ultimately jump ship for maternity leave or hormone replacement therapy. women over 30 are too busy thinking about having babies to pull their weight in a hard ball business environment.

that's not entirely fair keltoi.

there's a woman that works in my office that is in her late 30's or early 40's. she's lucky enough to be completely overweight and unattractive, so she's pretty dedicated to her career. whenever you need someone to follow up on the details of an action plan that you've come up with, she's really reliable to button up all the loose ends.

This is very true. not pc to say, but

there's a woman that works in my office that is in her late 30's or early 40's. she's lucky enough to be completely overweight and unattractive, so she's pretty dedicated to her career. whenever you need someone to follow up on the details of an action plan that you've come up with, she's really reliable to button up all the loose ends.

don't get me wrong lol alzado, i did work with a reliable, salt of the earth, stand-up gal once. her name was Bernie (she was a bull dyke) and her 12 o'clock shadow was unrivalled on the sales floor. she could shoot some mean pool too!

men have created the world that allows women to fellate their way to success. I don't blame them for that personally. It's a 2 way street.

There's some interesting research going on in the neuroscience community at the moment that the mass of neurons in the female mammary glands may in fact be some kind of second 'brain'. This may explain why there seems to be a direct correlation between breast size and advancement up the career ladder.

don't get me wrong lol alzado, i did work with a reliable, salt of the earth, stand-up gal once. her name was Bernie (she was a bull dyke) and her 12 o'clock shadow was unrivalled on the sales floor. she could shoot some mean pool too!

sounds like she might be a male/female mix.

There's some interesting research going on in the neuroscience community at the moment that the mass of neurons in the female mammary glands may in fact be some kind of second 'brain'. This may explain why there seems to be a direct correlation between breast size and advancement up the career ladder.

interesting, and it would explain a lot. i've noticed that this "second brain" seems to be more alert when it's a little chilly in the office. that's why i always fuck with the thermostat when our college interns are with us for the summer.

sounds like she might be a male/female mix.

how else could you explain her being good at pool?

Archived