IGNORED

a thread about drugs

vamos scorcho

Are you saying that smoke from a joint doesn't cause similar damage to that of a cigarette?

combusting anything and breathing it into your lungs is in theory carcinogenic, however the tobacco leaf in and of itself even when not combusted/smoked is still carcinogenic. If you eat tobacco regularly or chew on it you can get cancer of the mouth. Marijuana is completely physically harmless in any form besides smoking, and the smoking is significantly less harmful than smoking cigarettes. Still not good for lungs sure.

Am I the only person who didn't get any spiritual crap out of drugs? When I was on drugs I just felt like I was on drugs, not that I'd gone all Pan's People. I don't understand...

i cant believe my mate is prescribed 12 adderalls a day, the effect that one of them had on me is unreal. im tempted to try it again actually.

i cant believe my mate is prescribed 12 adderalls a day, the effect that one of them had on me is unreal. im tempted to try it again actually.

I can't believe people would rather use Pharma bullshit that has 400 side-effects and one of them is DEATH , so addictive and ugly ..

Do plants , do nature , is safer

I can't believe people would rather use Pharma bullshit that has 400 side-effects and one of them is DEATH , so addictive and ugly ..

and what plant would you reccomend to a paranoid schizophrenic with severe ocd and adhd to get him through his day?

and what plant would you reccomend to a paranoid schizophrenic with severe ocd and adhd to get him through his day?

Electroshock ..

Just Kidding ,

If you need them , go head use them . paranoid schizophrenic is fucking ugly , anything that will cure it (or at least help ) i am for it ..

but if you have schizophrenic , why abuse pharma ? .. is ugly

Edited by Boxing Day

The Man-Up plant.

Guest 277: 930-933

Surely you're either joking or a 16 year old white kid with dreadlocks and canvas pants.

Surely you're either joking or a 16 year old white kid with dreadlocks and canvas pants.

Well , just from personal experience ..

I used to threat depression with fucking pharma .. and it just aggravated things, it destroyed my internal organs and fried my brain ..

Then i started doing natural remedies (Like weed) , and I AM CURE . IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

Also .. overdosing on salvia , Weed, or Mushrooms will not KILL YOU

Edited by Boxing Day

Guest 277: 930-933

Well I'm glad that you found a way that works for you, but stating that plants are by definition better or safer to use than any synthetic substance seems to me to be a bit ignorant.

I am glad you are cure!

There's an LD-50 for any substance, even for weed and hallucinogenic mushrooms, LSD has a ridiculously high LD-50 and is nearly impossible to unintentionally die from and it's a synthetic drug.

Also see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_lethal_dose#Examples

Edited by 277: 930-933

Well I'm glad that you found a way that works for you, but stating that plants are by definition better or safer to use than any synthetic substance seems to me to be a bit ignorant.

I am glad you are cure!

There's an LD-50 for any substance, even for weed and hallucinogenic mushrooms, LSD has a ridiculously high LD-50 and is nearly impossible to unintentionally die from and it's a synthetic drug.

LSD is cool and the exception .. ( am i a hypocrite for saying that ? oh well)

Also .. The lethal Dose for Weed is so ridiculous and nearly impossible that is laughable ..

Edited by Boxing Day

If you find me a plant that will stand in for ritalin or adderall I'll gladly eschew my pharma use for nature.

The only thing that comes to mind is the coca leave and that's schedule 1 in the States.