IGNORED

a thread about drugs

vamos scorcho

i smoked alot of pot every day for 6 years and overall i think it was great, the only bad thing was the laziness, but ive realised since quitting that im a lazy fucker without it anyway.

yeah fuck, the thing i really love about weed is the musical side. not just listening, but also how it changes my improvisation style greatly. lsd does that as well but i usually just end up playing really odd/repetitive stuff.

Guest Coalbucket PI

The attention deficit drugs don't seem to be in circulation in the UK, I'd really like to try some Adderall type stuff, even the racetam ones are hard to get

Guest the anonymous forumite

if weed makes you unmotivated, paranoid and lazy, then you were unmotivated, paranaoid and lazy before. don't blame the weed.

Not exactly true. Weed amplifies your natural dispositions.

Big ups to the UPS.

I likey me some rit, addy or charlie and then get me in the studio to make some intense music.

And to all you hippies that think smoking a few bowls a day does no "long term physical damage", fuck off already.

Big ups to the UPS.

I likey me some rit, addy or charlie and then get me in the studio to make some intense music.

And to all you hippies that think smoking a few bowls a day does no "long term physical damage", fuck off already.

why you big upping the UPS. do they deliver? i would like to know more about this as we share the same interests.

Big ups to the UPS.

why you big upping the UPS. do they deliver? i would like to know more about this as we share the same interests.

lol irl

Guest theSun

i haven't read a conclusive study with that in it, so.....

not saying there is no long term damage, just that it's not obvious like emphysema or cirrhosis.

the ones i've read studying brain activity never really come to a strong conclusion.

yeah fuck, the thing i really love about weed is the musical side. not just listening, but also how it changes my improvisation style greatly. lsd does that as well but i usually just end up playing really odd/repetitive stuff.

oh man, exactly. for a few years i would smoke every night in my room (during high school). i would listen to different albums every night. really the funnest times, i would be seeing shapes floating around in the air and patterns and hilarious thoughts while listening to beach boys or john coltrane or what have you - weed taught me the ways of autechre, eric dolphy, maybe even my bloody valentine. most of my favorite albums are opened up in new ways while i'm high. and improvisation becomes a spiritual, mindblowing, beautiful experience of communication from person to person.

on the other side though for those same few years for the first hour or so of being high i would literally just sit in the pitch black of my room staring up at the ceiling - basically meditating on my thoughts. for weeks on end i would enter into infinity and voices from outside of my brain would tell me the ways of the universe. whats great is that the voices actually told me pretty legitimate shit. existence is a fractal. the universe is existence. everything exists at all times everywhere forever while no things exist nowhere some of the time behind a dry wall in the courtyard of maple dale high school and "believe me motherfucker that fan is way too loud." i was a teenager as most are when they start and i didn't know that what i was doing was probably unhealthy. i've seen "god" so many times while high. i've had thoughts inserted into my head by corporations. i've believed that if i didn't become christian and praise jesus that i was going to go to hell for eternity (this is extreme paranoia in my eyes). a message on a tv screen told me to kill my friend. not to mention the countless hours of extreme stress and high heart rate that smoking weed caused in my body - probably adding up and taking a toll later.

i only type all this to say - i've had some crazy times from weed! i miss those first 50 times smoking. i've never laughed like that since, and probably never will again.

yeah i'm a little bit fucked up. but i'm not "severely mentally ill" or schizophrenic, personality disorders, what have you. just been to some wilder, sometimes more painful realms of existence, perception, thought, and mood than the average person, so i would be considered diseased by doctors. i'm not really blaming that on the drugs though, for sure, but i'm sure they have something to do with it.

i gotta get out of this thread. it's making me feel like more of a druggy than i am.

Guest Coalbucket PI

i haven't read a conclusive study with that in it, so.....

not saying there is no long term damage, just that it's not obvious like emphysema or cirrhosis.

the ones i've read studying brain activity never really come to a strong conclusion.

I think smoking anything will give you both of those things. You can argue against weed doing long term damage but it almost definitely does when used during puberty and even though its hard to pin down the exact effects it has something to do with schizophrenic type disorders which is not going to be good news.