IGNORED

a thread about drugs

vamos scorcho

Guest underscore

i've read some news articles over the past few years that call salvia the next marijuana. always makes me chuckle.

alcohol in 10th grade

weed 10th grade

shrooms 11th

adderall 12th

ETC

id say at weed i was dead and i didn't know it. shrooms were good once or twice but after that they ruined my brain chemistry and made me paranoid and anxious from a horrible trip. now i'm pretty much a chemical addict. no single drug really, just anything to make me not bored. if i could go back in time i would have done shrooms once and never smoked weed.

i don't smoke anymore thank fod - i think that one is the worst for me. makes me very unstable.

Edited by vamos scorcho

it's all about PCP for me, sherming that shit up every day

seriously?

i'd like to try pcp. hell, i'd like to try a lot of things. i need more connections.

until then, i stick with my colleague dexter.

seriously?

i'd like to try pcp. hell, i'd like to try a lot of things. i need more connections.

no i wish, it's one of the only drugs i still badly want to try (pms welcomed )

mostly for 2 reasons, all of the mythology built up around it 'you become super human' 'you peel yourself because you think your a banana' it sounds insane to me and i can't imagine a drug in the same class as K and DXM being like this. and of course im a big fan of Ketamine, not so much DXM it lasts too long. i hear PCP is more like K, not sure if this is true.

Edited by Awepittance

dude dxm in one word:

weird

dxm in a sentence:

dxm is the worst drug because it inflicts you with down syndrome for 8 hours.

dexter can do a lot of stuff. he's a temperamental fucker. one day he gets you into existentialist philosophy and the next day you're running around your friends apartment without pants on, screaming.

(both real life examples)

seriously?

no i wish, it's one of the only drugs i still badly want to try (pms welcomed )

mostly for 2 reasons, all of the mythology built up around it 'you become super human' 'you peel yourself because you think your a banana' it sounds insane to me and i can't imagine a drug in the same class as K and DXM being like this. and of course im a big fan of Ketamine, not so much DXM it lasts too long. i hear PCP is more like K, not sure if this is true.

the only thing about pcp that worries me is that it gets rid of pain, so i could do something stupid like smash my hand up and not realize it. i think all those pcp horror stories come from people that took pcp that was cut with bad shit.

haven't tried k, but definitely want to. sounds amaaaazing.

Michel Gondry must be a fan of disassociates and saliva because 2 of his videos capture the feeling more than any other art thing ive seen.

Ketamine/dxm experience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnpvEvuiFoQ

Salvia experience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmpxsk3dHaA

now all someone needs to do is convey the spectacularness of a DMT experience on video form

Alcohol is my drug. It makes me into a proper comedian.

same here. sad but true. only reason i still drink, really.

as for other stuff, whenever i have a free weekend i tend to lsd it up, pretty bad but it means the only way i can stop myself from having it every weekend is by actually planning to do stuff. which is good! because at the moment i'm preferring going out to gigs with friends rather than sitting at home watching the walls change colour. also weed is nice but it makes me into a babbling idiot with no motivation. plus i tend to smoke way too much when i've got it.