IGNORED

a thread about drugs

vamos scorcho

There aren't many benefits to a drug free life style.

besides being able to wake up early in the morning on a weekend and think "hey what a nice day!" instead of "my brane broken"

xDRUGxFREEx

If i could Lucid Dream, i too would be drug free ..

its not hard

anyone can do it

I have been trying for years (I even Overdosed on nicotine patches) .. but nothing ..

I need the alternative reality , it helps me with my real life , gives me peace of mind and makes me extremely philosophical

There aren't many benefits to a drug free life style.

besides being able to wake up early in the morning on a weekend and think "hey what a nice day!" instead of "my brane broken"

i don't see what this has to do with drugs, unless you get wasted every friday.

E changed my life for the better

most other drugs just made me easily bored sober

ps. smoke weed errday

Edited by chimera slot mom

Guest analogue wings

drugs that pose any sort of long-term physical damage eg cocaine, alcohol, tobacco, heroin, speed, meth, acid, pot, e

Guest analogue wings

dammit not this again. I said physical long term effects. I know acid/weed/shrooms can fuck some people up mentally, but compared to hard drugs it's no contest.

don't go with all that "I have a friend who can't even think normally" crap. that's to do with pre-existing mental conditions. like the saying goes, if it happened on lsd, it would have happened at some point in life.

it's all about informed decision-making mate.

god i would love to get ahold of some freebase or hcl DPT again, that is one of my favorite psychedelics.

it seems to be such an unpopular drug however that my myspace page comes up before erowid in a google search look -

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=dipropyl+tryptamine&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Edited by Awepittance

dammit not this again. I said physical long term effects. I know acid/weed/shrooms can fuck some people up mentally, but compared to hard drugs it's no contest.

don't go with all that "I have a friend who can't even think normally" crap. that's to do with pre-existing mental conditions. like the saying goes, if it happened on lsd, it would have happened at some point in life.

i didn't quote you for the right reasons.

i thought people were quoting you because they like coke and heroin too. didn't even read your whole post.

i've been taking 60 mg of adderall once or twice a week for the past month or two. it is indescribably fun to work on music while on it.

i need to look into more of these RC places, there aren't any inside the US anymore that are reliable. Anybody here doing RC's 10+ years back? there used to be this awesome place called Eshu.org that sent out free fucking samples of brand new chemicals, i remember getting 4-ho-dipt in the mail. That was a strange one, was kind of like DIPT in that it caused audio to decrease in pitch but in such a way that music becomes unharmonious, all of the distances/ratios between notes are different than before.

edit: then there was the other infamous place JLF "poisonous non consumables" that used to sell weird shit like ground up dream fish (the supposedly hallucinogenic animal) and pure Salvinorin a extract for a ridiculously high price.

Edited by Awepittance

i tried my friends dextroamphetamines that he takes for his ocd/adhd the other day, and the effect it had on my piano practice was astounding. every aspect of the music and the way my fingers need to manouvre appeared in completel clarity, while at the same time not feeling like i was any drug atall. its the first prescription drug ive ever tried and it was seriously odd.

that said, if the government or my parents are reading this, i don't use coke or heroin. but i did try coke once and it was hilarious how great of a time i had.

someday i'll try heroin once.

my philosophy is that you should do what you want to do to your body, you should experience what you want to experience. no shit.

but you cannot make drugs a consistent part of your life.

weed is terrible for me and just about everyone i know. we smoke it once a day for weeks on end and that's enough to make us lose all motivation, become depressed, anxious, insane, paranoid, over analytical. i seriously think weed is a dangerous drug - as all drugs are - and though it should be legal, there should also be warnings on the package NOT to do it if you have any mental health issues. also there should be support groups for getting off of marijuana - it doesn't have to be hardcore like AA or NA meetings, but it should be treated more seriously than it is ("WEED ISN'T ADDICTIVE," "WEED ISN'T A GATEWAY DRUG," "WEED IS HARMLESS," etc).

I smoke weed every other week or so, with mates on the weekend. I like its role in my life at this point. It creates exciting and memorable experiences but I don't feel a psychological dependence.

That said, I agree with vamos scorcho and think it needs to be educated and taken more seriously, because times when I did smoke more often I felt it negatively impacting my social and mental state of health in quite a large way, part of the reason I've toned back.