IGNORED

a thread about drugs

vamos scorcho

And what about electric taste ?

I got this feeling (same as licking batteries) during my first time with 2C-I. I was quite anxious at the time, then i read it was pretty common among psychedelic users. Anyone knows what I'm talking about ? I can also feel that taste when i'm not on drugs. When i'm suffering a sudden stress (I.e when adrenalin is running into my veins) i feel a fucking strong metallic taste, it feels like my mouth has turned into metal.

AFX's "Canticle Drawl" gives me this, it's like licking a 9-volt battery. psychedelics merely make my teeth feel funny.

though i believe in modern medicine, i feel that white coat hypnotizes people a tad too much....

first time coming down from a majorly over-the-top, bubble-bursting mushroom trip I felt like the entire front of my face - tongue, sinuses - was filled with that coppery sensation. I searched inside my friend's fridge and happened to find a bag of apricots, they tasted like the best thing in the world and made the coppery sensation go away. So, I recommend apricots.

• 1 year later...

what is it about the idea of a 'pizza fountain'

or, 'a water fountain overflowing with pizza sauce'

that is so innately... salvia-esque?

LOL

water bottle mountains. i hope nobody thought i meant some environmental shit like 'giant mountains of plastic bottles!'

absolutely not.

i meant giant vibrant canyons and mountains with these huge water bottles... like Natural Mountain... with cartoon faces... flying through the canyons.

• 6 months later...

I'm never going to trip again. Psychedelics do not agree with me - similar to the reports in that super potent marijuana thread that we recently had. And the bad effects linger...

But I wonder if I'll ever stop smoking indefinitely. I doubt it. It's like a warm, comfy blanket of stoniness that I cannot refuse.

• 10 years later...

I'd always have to take two pills to come up. Almost every time I'd drop one, sit about for over an hour with nothing happening then drop the other one and then 5 minutes later BOOM!!!

I'd like to do it again. No other drugs but I'd do a couple of little fellas with the right crowd. 

• 10 months later...

On 3/3/2010 at 6:11 AM, Guest Babar said:

And what about electric taste ?

I got this feeling (same as licking batteries) during my first time with 2C-I. I was quite anxious at the time, then i read it was pretty common among psychedelic users. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

i got this as well... so I guess it wasn't lsd all those times I thought it was and it was some designer drug after all...

55 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

I got this as well... so I guess it wasn't lsd all those times I thought it was and it was some designer drug after all...

nvrmnd, just did some search and apparently the drug u mentioned has nothing to do with lsd from what I understood... but I got that metallic taste from some acid tabs... it was an indicator (or so we thought att) that it wasn't a fake tab...

Edited by cruising for burgers

ibuprofen can be really helpful. i was on meloxicam for 3 weeks and it's great. it's a slow release NSAID so you don't have to take pills all day. just one in the morning or at night w/food. releases the magic in the blood stream for like 12 hours. 

kratom tea is a nice thing too. mood uplift. now and then a dopey feeling but mostly really subtle when used responsibly. 

On 12/20/2021 at 2:34 AM, Shimon_Shimon said:

That's quite depressing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/andy-dick-arrested-again/ar-AA13dKzI

he was arrested for trying to steal someone's power tools. addict behavior.

talented but troubled comedian Andy Dick is once again making headlines following his latest arrest, which cops say was a result of him stealing power tools. According to TMZ, the Santa Barbara Police Department responded to a report of a burglary in progress, and Dick was taken into custody on October 13th. The celebrity had apparently swiped several power tools from a home under construction, and police say they caught him in the act attempting to flee the property.

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1