IGNORED

fucking lol

Fred McGriff

Guest Lube Saibot

I thought the whole fucking DAZZLING MINDBLOWING :trashbear: hacky point of the navi is that they did everything through the ponytail spaghetti links. Doesn't that mean no genitals?

Having said that, i thought the Zoe Saldana navi in the film was super hot when she barked and snarled and showed her fangs and whatnot. Now THAT's an interesting blowjob waiting to happen.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

so are you a Christian Fred? I don't see the point personally, if you believe in a higher power, why not just believe in a higher power and leave it at that?

Just saying... not trying to be a shit here.

so are you a Christian Fred? I don't see the point personally, if you believe in a higher power, why not just believe in a higher power and leave it at that?

totally. i would consider myself a christian... though if i'm struggling with even believing in god it's hard to make the extra leap to christ. but i was raised christian and i like the way i was raised so there you go. i have intense loyalty in my blood so i have a loyalty to jesus from my childhood, so i would never turn my back on the possibility. it's hard though, rationally speaking. you have to willingly be irrational. i get less irrational the older i get. so to flip your queation, if you're going to be a crazy fuck and believe in god, why not believe in whatever else you want to? why not believe in L Ron Hubbard?

Guest Rambo

I think one of the end goals of technology has to be to transcend the limitations of matter. How could it lead anywhere but there? I'm guessing we will either create or move into another dimension by altering ourselves or create a virtual reality to live in. That's actually why i could easily believe the idea of someone being contacted by aliens in their sleep or meditating or something unusual like that.

Guest Rambo

totally. i would consider myself a christian... though if i'm struggling with even believing in god it's hard to make the extra leap to christ. but i was raised christian and i like the way i was raised so there you go. i have intense loyalty in my blood so i have a loyalty to jesus from my childhood, so i would never turn my back on the possibility. it's hard though, rationally speaking. you have to willingly be irrational. i get less irrational the older i get. so to flip your queation, if you're going to be a crazy fuck and believe in god, why not believe in whatever else you want to? why not believe in L Ron Hubbard?

Yeah i see your line of thinking i suppose. I believe in God in a sense but it's for another thread.

Guest theSun

I think one of the end goals of technology has to be to transcend the limitations of matter. How could it lead anywhere but there? I'm guessing we will either create or move into another dimension by altering ourselves or create a virtual reality to live in. That's actually why i could easily believe the idea of someone being contacted by aliens in their sleep or meditating or something unusual like that.

your future scenarios always sound fun!

Guest Rambo

What, the God of dubstep?

I wouldn't use the word God as it's too loaded but if it was a dude-God it would be the God of Mad Krunk

I'd only bang a navi in my imagination and only if I was really horny.

Fucking a bunch of hair does close to nothing for me, plus those tits looked a bit too small.

not to mention that they are like 11 ft tall.

i'm thrilled at the possibility of fucking something at least remotely humanoid that wouldnt involve me using a shoe horn to wedge my gigantic dick into

not to mention that they are like 11 ft tall.

i'm thrilled at the possibility of fucking something at least remotely humanoid that wouldnt involve me using a shoe horn to wedge my gigantic dick into

You are truly king. :orly:

aliens might not have genders like we do, guys.

or be remotely humanoid.

would be nice. but we're going to get ripped off. no WTF-shaped aliens will land on our planet. they'll probably be totally lazily desinged and be totally human except have gills or some bullshit.

i mean seriously. i know i'm kind of preaching to the choir here. but do you realize how massive the universe is? it's literally unfathomable. the human mind cannot even comprehend. we are but a fart in the wind.

seriously who really thinks that all the skads and skads of stars and planets and moons and all that shit is out there for decoration.

(watching "journey to the edge of the universe" right now on Nat Geo. narrated by Alec Baldwin no less. his voice acting skills have put my convictions about intelligent life out there completely over the top!)

what does this mean though because obviously it means nothing to us right now at this point in time because we are weak fart-in-the-wind humans. i mean we havent even mastered nuclear fission yet. come on, who hasn't done that yet in the universe? one thing i like to imagine is the probability of a solar system out there that has two close planets with intelligent life, and they get to contact each other, and have their fucking minds blown out of their asses at the total WTFness. and they have to rewrite their religions. or at least do a little recallibrating.

anyway it makes me long for a higher power. i want the answers. i'm not going to get to know the universe in my lifetime. sure would be nice to know in the afterlife! *crosses fingers*

*seppuku*

thank you alec baldwin

I mis-read your topic title and missed the "only" part and had a IRL lol.

I personally think that the human brain is unable to comprehend what true infinity is, we're too used to dealing with limits. a lot of people say something like "it's impossible for space to be infinite" and I say to them "so what's outside of space?". the concept of infinity is surprisingly easy to grasp, trying to come to terms with it is not. I think it's best we take it for granted and focus on something more important :sorcerer:

Yea this is similar to the people who say god created everything. If you ask them who created god, they say he always existed. I always wondered why even have him/her/it in the equation and just say the universe has always existed. Maybe it just expands and contracts like it's breathing and there are an infinite number of universes doing the same thing forever. In which case there is an infinite number of chances of life

Archived