IGNORED

Who Are Your Favorite DJ's

Redruth

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mark farina

He was one of my favorites during my house phase. Loved the early Mushroom Jazz sets and San Francisco Sessions.

Miles Maeda

Terence Toy

Julius Papp

Jojoflores

Paul Johnson

Dave Alvarado

J-Dub

Jeno

I still have a lot of mixtapes from these guys, and live sets from the Napster days. These guys weren't necessarily the most skilled DJs (Miles Maeda and Paul Johnson being exceptions), but they played the kind of tracks I was really into...garage, jazzy, tribal, & deep house.

mark farina

He was one of my favorites during my house phase. Loved the early Mushroom Jazz sets and San Francisco Sessions.

i remember running around his parties in san francisco. i was so young back then ..wonderful memories.

his mushroom jazz mixes have always been high quality. i think three and four might be my favorites.

Ignore my last post.

Download DJ Funk - Booty House Anthems Megamix

Much better quality.

This is a nice mix, and he's done some great records. but I've seen him dj twice and it was really really bad, trainwrecks all the time...

No shit!

I saw him a couple times back in the day and don't recall any trainwrecks. Shame.

Guest Backson

Fucking Autechre. That 12 hour set is fantastic.

12 hours. jesus christ! that's most of a day.

i have not heard of this.

Guest acknowledgeandproceed

Mike Relm's fun... do turntablists count? . . . enjoyed him live not that long ago, made an otherwise terrible angry show seem to come together. For exactly the length of his set. Seriously. Mixing Charlie Bit My Finger and M.I.A. like a SHOWMAN. With a bruised Jazz Mutant Lemur & everything... Still. Mike Relm. Showman. Just sayin'.

Archived