IGNORED

Best name, avatar, signature awards...

Guest Conor74

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

patternoverlap has an amazing avatar. i have no idea who that is, but it's hilarious

We're talking about the guy colored purple with the hair and all right? Yeah I really like it too

Guest Calx Sherbet

Calx your avatar makes me feel sorry for it somehow. It's funny. But still. -,.,-

i'm sorry i instilled this in you. my bad

Guest Spittal

:emotawesomepm9:

I just wish I knew what it was... It's so damned cool!

Even the name is cool, Autechre even thinks so.... O=0!

its a movie I did for a 5.1. surround live show for multiple projectors for my master thesis. took me about a year to finish it

the girl is a friend of me

I am currently working on a DVD version of it (the DVD is finished but I need a way to mass produce and ship it)

Guest Spittal

its a movie I did for a 5.1. surround live show for multiple projectors for my master thesis. took me about a year to finish it

I am currently working on a DVD version of it (the DVD is finished but I need a way to mass produce and ship it)

Just the way the screen has some crazy jitter and stuff.

I want to see it really badly.

Plus, mixing sound in 5.1, That's a drag.

the "jitter stuff" is scanned microscopic footage from pollen and similar images :sorcerer:

SWEATER VEST MADE OF COW MEAT

This was in my mind throughout this thread.

Also best sig for me might be Charles Nelson Riley:

ericroberts.jpg

:beer:

it was my favorite exchange between the underrated jacketloose and joyrex, taking place in the epic josso hacks mosca thread

• 1 month later...
Guest abusivegeorge

the "jitter stuff" is scanned microscopic footage from pollen and similar images :sorcerer:

Click on his sig for more info :)

patternoverlap has an amazing avatar. i have no idea who that is, but it's hilarious

We're talking about the guy colored purple with the hair and all right? Yeah I really like it too

Aww. I didn't think anyone even noticed my avator.

I still miss mrx's spinning ninja turtle head.

LUDD's Richard Whitely avatar was unbeatable. Adjective has always been one of my fave usernames. I never really look at sigs.

(I only just noticed that the hat's gone back to his bollock avatar).

Archived