IGNORED

Americans: Pretend you're British

Alzado

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And i was all like,shut UP,and she was like,no totally,and I was all like ,whatEVER.

(um...my unerring sense of british fair play dictates that I should now apologise for offending any gnarly/valley girls out there.Profuse apologies.)

So yesterday I totally DESTROYED this douchbag at my bro's St Paddys Day brewski blowout. He was all yada yada yada all night long then tried to jack the green food coloring we were using on our jager bombs so I popped him right in the kisser in front of his girl (some Mexican skank with a muffin top). Everyone was all like "Awww hell no, you the meanest" and I was like "You know it party people, DONT MESS WITH THE G-MAN. DONT MESS WITH THE G-MAN. G-MAN HUUUUURRRRRGGGGHHHH" then ripped up a phone book with my pinky whilst hoofing fat bong hits. It was super awesome sweet.

Guest uptowndevil

So yesterday I totally DESTROYED this douchbag at my bro's St Paddys Day brewski blowout. He was all yada yada yada all night long then tried to jack the green food coloring we were using on our jager bombs so I popped him right in the kisser in front of his girl (some Mexican skank with a muffin top). Everyone was all like "Awww hell no, you the meanest" and I was like "You know it party people, DONT MESS WITH THE G-MAN. DONT MESS WITH THE G-MAN. G-MAN HUUUUURRRRRGGGGHHHH" then ripped up a phone book with my pinky whilst hoofing fat bong hits. It was super awesome sweet.

where did you get this information?

all I know about British people is that they savor eating a fine yet mysterious delicacy called "Weetabix".

Weetabix when dried is the culinary equivalent to spot weld.

lol

This was close to fratboyspeak, but if I can offer some constructive criticism:

-I don't think anyone has said "popped x right in the kisser" since '57.

-"whilst" is pretty much a brit shibboleth outside of academia.

-I have no idea what "hoofing" is.

Also, "party people" is iffy. If it's a drunk white kid, he'd probably say "niggahs" because he's a drunk white kid.

Archived