IGNORED

Americans: Pretend you're British

Alzado

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THIS DANCE MUSIC IS FOOKIN INTELLIGENT, INNIT?

Last night was an A-1, tip top clubbing jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun on ecstasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge. It doesn't get much better than that, I just wish sometimes I could control these FOCKING MOOD SWINGS!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Isnt this just a place where we can talk about how retarded it is when they say "hella".

hella

Guest beatfanatic

Oh, it’s Cricket. Marvelous game, really. You see, the bowler hurls the ball toward the batter who tries to play away a fine leg. He endeavors to score by dashing between the creases, provided the wicket keeper hasn’t whipped his bails off, of course.

:facepalm:

and you drink tea with that mouth ?? You sir are a disgrace to British culture.

Its not batter but he is called a batsmen. He doesnt try to play away a fine leg. That makes no fucking sense. What you are trying to say is he played it away TO the fine leg.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

... lolz, I'm pretty sure I am one of the only American's brave enough to sound ridiculously stupid and say hella sometimes. I've got to a level of typical American slang use were I can't where the ironic mocking slang spoof demonstrations ends and the wigger cali wannabe stoner surfer persona becomes a real situation I need to deal with.

I got really fucking drunk a few weeks ago and thought it was really clever to call everyone @ my friends party a bro dawg dood, dawg dood bro, dood bro dawg, bro dood dawg in a combo that would surely make equal more cheese than the sum of its parts and finally make myself and others how ridiculous its getting and that we probably should start talking like normal adults @ some point. Unfortunately the entire point was missed, I'm told it caught on and there's bro dawg doods callin everyone dood dawg bro's in new mexico.

To those who are all up in my face saying "popped in the kisser" is not legit; quit riding my weiner fagwads, I heard Pauly D use this phrase in episode 6 of Jersey Shore. Are you too poor to watch MTV or something?

Yo F-dog, you should use whopping instead of huge, and steak and ale instead of meat. Then you will mos def sound like one of those fags whose fannys we saved from a whooping in three world wars.

can i get a

gnnnnnnEEUUURRGGHHHH

ssssssffffnnnnnnnngggggggggg AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

DOOBI DOOBI WOOOOOOOOooooo0o0o0o YEAH YEAH AWWWWwwww

USAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NEENAW NEENAW NEENAW NEENAaaaaaawwwwwwww HELL YEEEEEeeeeeeaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHhhhggghhhhrrrrr

BLOOP BLEEEEEEeeeeaaaooooowwwww

CHAKKA CHAKKA CHAKKA CHAKKA

PSHHHEEAAOOW

?

THIS DANCE MUSIC IS FOOKIN INTELLIGENT, INNIT?

Last night was an A-1, tip top clubbing jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun on ecstasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge. It doesn't get much better than that, I just wish sometimes I could control these FOCKING MOOD SWINGS!

tyres is irish.

oooOOOOWWEEEEEEEEEEeee! amma fixin tuh eat me a sammich up in this muh-fuh'n place yah feel me? ah be fixin ta make me a frickin god damn outta control cotton pickin awesome sammich outta some baloney on rye wholemeal double shortcrust easy over decaf... then amma cook it up reaaaaaal good mnnn HHHHMMMMNNNNNNNnnn!!! god DAAAYYYYYYYUUUMMM!!! this sammich goan be off da hook! tha's right! tha's right... ya huuurd? gimme some, don't leave me hangin! tha's right! you know! you know what ahm talkin bout!

Archived