IGNORED

America Fuck Yeah!

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

If you want good roast beef, go to Kelly's on the East Coast.

486553414_4e9729e308.jpg

It will make you cum stupid hard.

looks like it happened right on the sandwich already

i like my burgers on sandwich bread. burgers on toast. the burgers at louis lunch in new haven, CT are pretty damn good and served this way. they claim to have invented the hamburger there. which of course is probably a stretch. damn good burger though. burgers are great after a pitcher of beer.

ah yes. thats the place with the vertical grills! near toads place?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want good roast beef, go to Kelly's on the East Coast.

486553414_4e9729e308.jpg

It will make you cum stupid hard.

looks like it happened right on the sandwich already

i like my burgers on sandwich bread. burgers on toast. the burgers at louis lunch in new haven, CT are pretty damn good and served this way. they claim to have invented the hamburger there. which of course is probably a stretch. damn good burger though. burgers are great after a pitcher of beer.

ah yes. thats the place with the vertical grills! near toads place?

indeed it is.

"Each one is made from beef ground fresh each day, broiled vertically in the original cast iron grill and served between two slices of toast. Cheese, tomato and onion are the only acceptable garnish -- no true connoisseur would consider corrupting the classic taste with mustard or ketchup."

which of course is why there's always some jackass around 3 AM after the bars close ordering extra ketchup as loud as he can

i'm off to taco bell right now. cant handle this fast food talk anymore.

what's a bloomin onion?

what's a bloomin onion?

It's a big onion that's spliced opened and deep fried whole. Served as an appetzier.

I might have missed this altogether by dint of Keltoi being Scottish and probably using adjectives like "bleedin'" or "bloomin'" as a course of frustration like "what the fuck is this bloomin' onion"

Well Jules, don't just make the world imagine it--abide in its visual glory:

32226-hi-onion.jpg

312909994_71caf766a3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2YGt-of3Pc looks like Bart can do one alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3jFv_fOFI Try if you like but you'll fucking FAIL trust and believe.

fuck me that looks good.

Guest Adjective

I might as well be in Mexico right now. There's no shortage of Mexican food everywhere. I won't eat it though.

Anyone ever had fried cactus? Apparently it's like a zangy cabbage. There's cacti aplenty all around me right now. We may just have to roll a grill in here for lunches.

why won't you eat it?

some of the best mexican food i've tasted was from a taco van/stand, you can't really go wrong.

i do avoid any mixture of seafood and mexican food though.

Guest Adjective

yeah taco bell was full on boasting their shrimp tacos today at the drive thru. i dont think so.

i fucking dare you

Glad some one knows what Fazolli's is. They've been marketing the healthy aspects of their stuff so their breadsticks aren't as good as they used to be and they don't have the "Bread stick fairy" as my family called it, come out constantly like they used to. The spaghetti etc. is still great though.

I've seen commercials for Fazolli's but never ate there. Shit looked wack, y0!

yeah taco bell was full on boasting their shrimp tacos today at the drive thru. i dont think so.

There's a dude in LA County who blogs about, uh, tacos, basically. He sorta-but-not-really reviews that shit here:

http://www.greattacohunt.com/2010/03/taco-bells-pacific-shrimp-taco-as.html.

Taco Bell's Pacific Shrimp Taco : As Charles Barkley would say "turrible"

Remember when taco bell was good ? If you’re under the age of 20 you probably think I’m nuts but there was a time when taco bell actually made a hell of an addictive American fast food taco. Back then the hot sauce came in tiny square cups and the taco’s were 49 cents each. Yeah it was a long time ago. But back when Taco Bell was Taco Bell each taco came packed with finely grated cheese not the one or two thick strands you’re lucky to get on your taco nowadays. The taco shell wasn’t stale, the beef didn’t smell like ass and oh yeah, the ground beef didn’t come from a squirt gun (gross). Today’s Taco Bell taco has very little if anything in common with the taco bell tacos of the 80’s. With a quest for cheaper and cheaper ingredients Taco Bell has ruined a once tasty American hard-shell taco.

I don’t know why I eat at Taco Bell at all. But a couple times a year I find myself at a taco bell hoping that they’ve actually reverted back to serving real food. I can’t even chalk it up to nostalgia considering Taco Bell has changed so much there’s nothing to be nostalgic about.

I miss those greasy hard shell tacos. Can Taco Bell be forgiven? Probably not. But I thought I’d give their new shrimp taco a go. So I ordered the new pacific shrimp taco ($2.69) and a beef taco (.99). The beef taco was as expected, tragically inedible. The shrimp taco was advertised as “6 shrimp marinated in a mix of spices, then topped with crisp shredded lettuce, Fiesta Salsa, and Avocado Ranch Sauce.” But it was a stale flour tortilla, 6 tiny flavorless shrimp, wilted soggy lettuce and no avocado ranch sauce. In other words just what you expect from Taco Bell. . . .

It looks like fucking shit:

4425998745_c136e462db.jpg

those are actually abortions, not shrimps

lol, they kind of remind me from that aborted Orca-fetus scene from Orca, 1977.

orca_abortion.jpg

orca_fetus.jpg

Jesus fuck, I need a .gif of that.

those are actually abortions, not shrimps

lol, they kind of remind me from that aborted Orca-fetus scene from Orca, 1977.

orca_abortion.jpg

orca_fetus.jpg

Jesus fuck, I need a .gif of that.

alot-o-puke-dude-vomit-1460.jpeg

i dunno how anyone thought seafood + mexican = good idea

dead cow (not from squirt gun) + mexican = win

i could even see chicken or pork working.

but seafood? NO!

first watmmer to try one best have a wireless router, a laptop, and plenty of bog roll

from-the-scene reporting always has that extra zing to it

who is brave enough to be watmm's robert fisk?

i'd love a few reports live from the battleground so to speak.

first watmmer to try one best have a wireless router, a laptop, and plenty of bog roll

from-the-scene reporting always has that extra zing to it

who is brave enough to be watmm's robert fisk?

i'd love a few reports live from the battleground so to speak.

i might be able to take up the charge...maybe tomorrow..but ive been craving dunkin donuts as well, so...

but seafood? NO!

You need to try carnitas, pigs in a taco taste the best IMO.

cracker barrel's gravy is thicker than their mashed potatoes.

cracker_barrel_chicken_fried.jpg

get that shit out of here. cracker barrel is the most disgusting US restaurant ever. Fact.

Agreed. It's that horrific gift shop that really puts it over the top

I have to disagree. I fucking love cracker barrel.

I also love Long John Silvers.

food.jpg

haters.gif

but seafood? NO!

You need to try carnitas, pigs in a taco taste the best IMO.

completely agreed

al pastor > carnitas, though. And I would hedge the statement re: pigs in tacos, because real mexican tacos use many different pig parts. . . .

Real fish tacos are pretty great, too. I wouldn't get them from some crappy American-Mex fast food joint or from some Mexicano street vendor, though.

There's a lot of really wonderful, fresh, diverse stuff in real Mexican food, and it's pretty different from the fast food type stuff people normally think of. I mean, I'm sure everyone knows that already, but it hurts a little to see an entire set of cuisine summarily dismissed as crap variations on frijoles, arroz, y pollo.

Fuck me, I want some mole poblano.

Archived