IGNORED

Member Map

encey

When I click on 'Member Map,' all I get is a photo of a cock & balls hanging over a screenshot of the secret Venetian Snares Subforum. Wtf? :shrug:

No, but seriously, all I get is a big, gray rectangle. I got this both on my home computer and my work computer (both running Firefox). Is it like a Flash problem? Can everyone else see the map?

OMG I need to stalk ppl!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Yeah, I get the same.

It says I've input my location but still nothing changes. I probably need to install Google Earth and fuck that, lol.

Guest Enter a new display name

It worked once I entered my location, then it glitched again when I zoomed out. :(

this is an excellent opportunity for watmmers to draw a dick with their location pins

We should systematically organize ourselves into the shape of a dick by moving to the appropriate cities.

I think it would obviously work best, image-wise, over Europe/Asia but it would be more meaningful over the US.

*edit*

Can someone get an image of a map and draw a big dick outline on it and then we can try and pinpoint the cities along the perimeter?

this is an excellent opportunity for watmmers to draw a dick with their location pins

We should systematically organize ourselves into the shape of a dick by moving to the appropriate cities.

I think it would obviously work best, image-wise, over Europe/Asia but it would be more meaningful over the US.

If we do it in North America, I call being part of the jizz stream that inevitably will be squirting up through eastern/central canada

Guest assegai

It is called a Member Map.

Rex%20business%20people%20laughing%20in%20office.jpg

Archived