IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

Guest margaret thatcher

i drew that using a laptop touchpad

*is proud*

i assume it wasn't actually meant to be downs then.

:mcgriff:

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

lol irl.

also, there are more threads in the autechre subforum than the lifetime members subforum. i don't think anyone's really missing out.

Hell you guys are gonna get pissed when you learn about the Super Lifetime Forum, there's a hooker in every thread and free drugs for the best topic starter of the month.

Guest margaret thatcher

you can't even imagine what's in the ex-prime minister's forum.

jim callaghan's going mental in there.

That is just total BS they were banned forever. There are positive ways of dealing with difficult situations in order to make the forum better. Yet instead you give another reason for everyone to hate you plus damage the community...placidburp is a great poster and I enjoy his music, if you are really upset (which you shouldn't be because you brought this on yourself) you would give them like 30 day temp bans or something else.

xltronic is pretty much just a place for aphex to post in and then everyone being cool about it and not flipping their shit so that he will feel comfortable and post again some other time. he posts there maybe twice a year as it is.

Guest ezkerraldean

That is just total BS they were banned forever.

yeah it's worse than the fucking nazis

i say we rise up and overthrow our oppressors

Guest Rambo

lol irl.

also, there are more threads in the autechre subforum than the lifetime members subforum. i don't think anyone's really missing out.

That's what i was saying. It could only ever be like Gen Ban but with less people.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

damn, 31 members reading this topic..

ps i agree with moaaaaaaaaam on this one. the idea of having a separate forum for those members deemed arbitrarily special is just ridiculous. you're setting the stage for hostilities no matter which way you look at it. and i've never spoke on it before and i won't again, promise :flower:

Guest margaret thatcher

the only minor thing that annoyed me last time that the ltm forum was uncovered was when they made a ltm-only compilation album.

i think perry was a bit of a prick about it, but the idea of it is appalling for a community of music makers.

apart from that, seriously, the ex-prime minister's forum is raving. john major's dancing on top of the tables while clement atlee's putting fivers into his g-string. it's unbelieveable.

ps i agree with moaaaaaaaaam on this one. the idea of having a separate forum for those members deemed arbitrarily special is just ridiculous.

it's pretty standard on every forum, you just don't hear about it, because most people can keep a secret.

i get it that some people don't understand, but there's a long tradition of private forums, irc channels, and bbs systems going back to the earliest days of internets. if you've been around, you know this is true. if not, you're probably not in any of said places.

Guest Rambo

ps i agree with moaaaaaaaaam on this one. the idea of having a separate forum for those members deemed arbitrarily special is just ridiculous.

it's pretty standard on every forum, you just don't hear about it, because most people can keep a secret.

No it isn't.

does it really matter that much that people have a private forum? if you are bitching and complaining about it, thats probably why your arent in there. no need to sift through piles of crap to get to mcgriff's latest recipe.

Archived