IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

Here's what's gonna happen:

1) 42Orange, Placidburp, and anyone else involved will be banned. Don't like it? Too bad. Leave.

2) The LTM forum will be visible, but if you're not a LTM member, you won't have access to it. Tough shit. Deal with it.

3) Any complaining about LTM, not being an LTM member, etc. will, at best, be ignored. At worst, warnings and bans will be handed out to those who still fail to understand that this is NOT A DEMOCRACY.

your mum is a democracy. shes always holding general erections

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

The fact that you made it secret is what has caused all the problems from day one JR. I doubt anyone would have cared otherwise, it's only another general banter forum with way less people in.

If it wasn't painfully obvious to everyone who doesn't have their head up their own arse, the whole point of keeping LTM invisible to everyone else was for what invariably is gonna happen in the coming weeks, months, etc. - people are going to bitch and complain about it, ask why they aren't an LTM (short answer: if you're not an LTM, then there's probably a reason why - could be as simple as "you were never considered" to "you're an obnoxious fucktwat who shouldn't be allowed to use the internet, let alone have access to an exclusive forum"), that it's not "fair" (show me the last time life was remotely fair), etc.

BOTTOM LINE IS: YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T JOIN WATMM.

The fact that you made it secret is what has caused all the problems from day one JR. I doubt anyone would have cared otherwise, it's only another general banter forum with way less people in.

How terribly wrong you are.

Guest Dirty Protest

I got to a social club which women are barred from, if they knew what they were missing theyld realise theyre better off out.

Guest margaret thatcher

nah, not extreme really. it's only a music forum, it's not like it's being dumped or something.

Guest Rambo

Maybe im wrong and people will jokingly ask to join the ltm forum but so fucking what?

... but instead we have more good watmmers banned

Guest maoam

A separate elite forum +more bannings is a good way to destroy an already dying community. Genius by kakapo btw.

And for the public record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFFgEC4FXb8

fucking epic. this is the only "hitler finds out..." videos that i've actually found to be truly funny.

what's this about a Downs MSPaint? i think i need to see that... even if it isn't as good as kaen burlap. (then again, what is?)

nsfw

fatteenpissin.jpg

Guest margaret thatcher

good lord. i mean, it's only a bloody music forum, it's not like joyrex has banned them from anything important like their local pub.

nah, not extreme really. it's only a music forum, it's not like it's being dumped or something.

Finally - the voice of common sense prevails!

Maybe im wrong and people will jokingly ask to join the ltm forum but so fucking what?

... but instead we have more good watmmers banned

If they were good members they'd not try and subvert the authority system on the forum, which is one of the reasons this place has survived as long as it has and been a place were most people prefer visiting on a regular basis.

Now that all this shit's hit the fan, perhaps that's gonna change. I hope not. I also don't take banning people lightly, but stuff like this can't go unpunished.

Wow WTF banning is a bit extreme don't you think?

They create a headache for me, I return the pain in kind

aw shit yeah. you so cool J-man, you da meanest. no one fucks with the J to the OY OY OY rrrrrRRRREX.

halo1big.jpg

Archived