IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:facepalm:

oh my lol, the LTM forum is the cause a flurry of bans once again. what a clusterfuck.

maybe joyrex could just close the forum registrations again and wait and ban all the members he deems unfit for his elite IDMz forum until he's created a forum with only the master race left.

again :facepalm:

:facepalm:

oh my lol, the LTM forum is the cause a flurry of bans once again. what a clusterfuck.

maybe joyrex could just close the forum registrations again and wait and ban all the members he deems unfit for his elite IDMz forum until he's created a forum with only the master race left.

again :facepalm:

Mein Führer! I can walk!

Guest uptowndevil

i'd like to know how joyrex found out that screenshot came from sneaksta. 42orange, you rat bastard..

I remember the times I was almost invited to the ltm, but then I wasn't as I didn't draw (good) enough penises I guess. Tough luck there and now I draw even less and have less potential to be ltm.

On the other hand I'm not really music maker so that makes sense :emotawesomepm9:

I didn't mean to imply that I feel awkward, so much that everybody here is acting really awkward. I'm going to assume that the average age here is much much lower than I expected.

Guest 277: 930-933

I didn't mean to imply that I feel awkward, so much that everybody here is acting really awkward. I'm going to assume that the average age here is much much lower than I expected.

read the rules

Wow WTF banning is a bit extreme don't you think?

They create a headache for me, I return the pain in kind

aw shit yeah. you so cool J-man, you da meanest. no one fucks with the J to the OY OY OY rrrrrRRRREX.

halo1big.jpg

If that was a Killzone Helghast uniform, that might apply in this case :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Rambo

So? How old are you 18? 19? Just because you are older than all of us, doesn't mean you are better.

So? How old are you 18? 19? Just because you are older than all of us, doesn't mean you are better.

calm down there, rambo

*reads the rules*

calm down there, rambo

*reads the rules*

Good idea, read them thoroughly. I suggest reading them aloud while recording it so you can listen to it while you sleep and memorize them. You've come in at an important moment, and seeing all these b7's should make you realize the importance of the rules.

looks like joyrex's pms has returned. I guess it's a good sign he was able to hold out a bit longer this time before spazzing out.

If they were good members they'd not try and subvert the authority system on the forum, which is one of the reasons this place has survived as long as it has and been a place were most people prefer visiting on a regular basis.

No, people visit here on a regular basis because it's a watering hole for interesting people into idm. As mentioned last time, I can't think of a single time where I said "thank god for those rules" or "thank god so-and-so was banned." Perhaps in a few cases people had to be banned due to tampering with the functionality of the board itself (I liked tftt but seems like he might have taken his hacking too far). Apart from that, though, I can see little justification.

Sorry I'm late.

Being the X factor's watmm's moral centre, a sort of Cheryl Cole Dalai Lama to Joyrex's Simon Cowell Deng Xiaoping, I understand that some of you are waiting for guidance. I'm going to be busy for the next few hours, and I need to consider my response. Stay strong wattem.

calm down there, rambo

*reads the rules*

unfortunately for watmm age doesn't indicate maturity level here

Archived