IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

i really don't have a problem with this ltm forum thingy.

i mean, i wouldn't invite joyrex down the pub, so i don't see why he'd invite me to his internet pub.

lol

at school there was this psychopathic new kid who was the son of a somali war criminal or something. he printed loads of membership cards for his exclusive 'party bus' to try and curry favour and buy friends.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol its like a cool disco or bar where people are whining about how much the location sucks as they are not having access

I assume there is not much relevant going on in the LTM as they don't have more than a bunch of members

anyway here are obviously more hidden forums like the admin forum and the mod forum, report forum, trashcan forum etc ...

why is nobody complaining about them being hidden?

Guest AcrossCanyons

Seems like a lot of old watmm fogies sitting around complaining about how the old days were better and not doing anything about making watmm like the old days.

Welcome to the internet, I'm sure you'll love it 'round 'ere.

The main problem a forum like LTMF can bring is that people that are supposed to keep connected to the forum by it become distant to the forum itself by only laughing about the people outside instead of participating and fighting the conflicts happing at the public forum

but that seems to be not such a big problem here currently

and yes you can never fight the leaks as you can't know who does leak LTMF stuff in icq or somewhere else

Theres no way anything more interesting than high fives happens in there

We also get sweet members only jackets....

well, I really feel this is beyond bad manners on joyrex's part. has he no etiquette? I'm going to send a strongly worded letter to my local MP.

Guest Lady kakapo

call kakapo!

im on the horn with him right now, he's on his way

Aha! This explains why I found the laptop smashed on the kitchen floor this morning covered in piss and blood.

im not going to ask, i will just assume the private forum consists of marcus, michael, sean, rob, richard and rolling lol boards produced by mcgriff.

Guest blicero

And for the public record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFFgEC4FXb8

fucking epic. this is the only "hitler finds out..." videos that i've actually found to be truly funny.

what's this about a Downs MSPaint? i think i need to see that... even if it isn't as good as kaen burlap. (then again, what is?)

Archived