IGNORED

Polish president Lech Kaczynski feared dead after plane crash at western Russia airport.

karmakramer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

84 year old Jadwiga Kaczynska, the mother of Kaczynski brothers, she's in a hospital and still doesn't know about what happened in Smolensk due to bad condition and possibility that she couldn't handle the message about death of her son, imagine that, fuckfaces.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I can't understand what they are saying, but are you sure it's not looking for survivors, and they are asking "is everyone dead?"

rofl it's a fake))) camera man just said "nihuya sebe" (russian holyshit analog) and random shouts "go away"

other shouts are quite hard to understand but i don't think it's "kill'em all" also i dont hear any shoots (train horn seems to be real, but how do they figure out that it's military lol) somebody just gigling bout polish genocide paranoia don't take it seriuos

I often hang around with Poles here in Chicago (apparently the second densest population of such on the planet next to Warsaw). They are all convinced this was an assassination, and at first I couldn't conceive of it.

But then I thought back to Katyn. While browsing articles online about the incident I saw a picture of that steely-eyed, cold-blooded former KGB killer Putin.

It doesn't seem so ridiculous to me, now.

Katyn was an ancient sacrifice place afaik and it was not a random place for a mysterious Stalin to execute 20 000 polish officers (Gitler also was trying to involve dark forces for world domination - nazi symbols and etc). So this place just wants new victims and btw poles talks bout it so much even now..

It doesn't seem so ridiculous to me, now :spiteful:

Guest blicero

seemingly it was the fog

polish planes don't have radar or laser guidance or GPS or altimeters?

seemingly it was the fog

polish planes don't have radar or laser guidance or GPS or altimeters?

Polish president plane was on reconstruction in Russia. The plane was rigged so that a landing error was guaranteed. Poland has been in the middle of controversy for some years, in the battle between the US and Russia. Russia was an ally of Iraq, had many contracts there, and did not approve of Bush invading in 2003. Poland was one of few countries which formed the "Coalition of the Willing" as Bush put it. Poland likewise was one of two countries in eastern Europe willing to have missiles planted on its soil, pointing over Russian territory. This presumably was to point at Iran, but Russia was not fooled. This plane crash was payback.

poland2.jpg

You actually believe that the Germans were behind the executions at Katyn?

how did u made a conclusion like this?

Archived