IGNORED

All You Ever Wanted To Know About The Lifetime Members Forum

Joyrex

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uptowndevil

i would love to see weed's bewbs.

honestly mate, you really really wouldn't.

i think you would.

Guest hahathhat

Yes it is, English is totally not consistent in writing/pronunciation. Heir, hare, hear, hair, tough, though, etc.

I'm sorry,I didnt realise you spoke it. I apologize sincerely and bow to your superior knowledge.

actaully english is the worst european language when it comes to linking pronunciation to spelling.

bow to my knowledge instead ;-)

we r 3style

technically, it's about 3.95 years or something lol, won't hit 4 until 10 days from now. if he's the kind of guy that hates decimals, then lol he may be right

lol right

left

idm

left

sighard

blowhard

susususnight anceadatat

QUALIFIER EDIT:

*When you face reality and pull enough tail, you realize that it's actually rare that you get a set of those like the Hall of Fame Nice Tits Thread. The luscious spheres at the clubs turn into downward bulbous flapjacks back at the pad but fuck it, she's letting you 'ave it; I can't feature giving the milk "thumbs down" do you turn away a woodfired grill lobster tail with clarified butter because a couple of carapace joints are askew?

Then, you can remember those few who just made you fall backwards the minute that bra came off. Just fucking globular, perky perfection. Think about those, I guess.

I said all that to say that the pictures I've seen of Weed's funbags have been "strategic" but flapjack potential exists. Who cares? Is your dick a perfect shaft that reaches to the heavens and uniform in color and shape and spurts glorious, perfectly shaped pearls of semen every time? No, you pull out this veined, purple, and red crushed joint of an appendage and hope to God it straightens out a little more or something. Actually, I've never cared about my dick except I have that banana curve and when I watched "Clueless", Brittany Murphy's character mentioned not wanting a "curved dick". I had not gotten with the ladies at that point so I thought about it for a little bit. Then I thought about the ease of fucking sickling her cunt in a cowgirl situation due to the curvature of her ass and how a bone straight cock couldn't "clean the pipes" quite like a bananer cock in that case. Then it was cool and no woman has had any problems since.

3679033_gal.jpg

Pure literary genius.

Guest chunky

joyrex you would get some money for your archives

but you promised them for free 5 years ago and never delivered :-)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

That should be placed at the top of the rules for the benefit of the visually impaired.

btw, to everyone who seems to love this video so much, that's my homie beneboi, he should be unbanned, some would say for this video alone.. I say despite the fact that he doesn't have analord 33, he should be given another chance

let my people go... home... to teh watmmz

Yes it is, English is totally not consistent in writing/pronunciation. Heir, hare, hear, hair, tough, though, etc.

I'm sorry,I didnt realise you spoke it. I apologize sincerely and bow to your superior knowledge.

actaully english is the worst european language when it comes to linking pronunciation to spelling.

bow to my knowledge instead ;-)

I was talking the piss out of psn. We weren't talking about English, we were talking about Irish.

Archived