IGNORED

fuckin magnets - how do they work?

kaini

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess I accidentally exaggerated, but it is funny with that text. We should rewrite it to be about IDM.

Fuckin snare rush/how does it work? I don't want to talk to Richard James/motherfucker's lying and his ponytail's lame :emotawesomepm9:

Guest analogue wings

adding an aphex twin reference to a meme doesnt make it funny, it just makes you a creepy obsessive fanboi

adding an aphex twin reference to a meme doesnt make it funny, it just makes you a creepy obsessive fanboi

It's not creepy or obsessive to know that Aphex once had a ponytail. :facepalm:

It's not creepy or obsessive to know that Aphex once had a ponytail. :facepalm:

wat

I thought the picture of Aphex Twin with a ponytail was pretty much the first one most of us have seen.

Anyway, whatever.

Guest Scrambled Ears

im thinking about reading this as a poem at an open mic tonight...the hard part will be keeping a straight face

im thinking about reading this as a poem at an open mic tonight...the hard part will be keeping a straight face

I'd pay to see that on video.

You need a pipe and houndstooth jacket. Please post vids

My housemate pointed out that there are double helixes in the background. Lol.

Also, every one of their examples are things that we understand quite a bit scientifically.

EDIT: well I guess the whole thing about everyone in the room together as equals isn't a scientific thing. Don't mind me, I'm drunk.

watched it just now (had to actually decide if i wanted to or not). don't like it but it's very lolish. good for a laugh. their flow is wack, very wack! now i have to listen to something else to drain this out of my mind!

Archived