IGNORED

Monolith on Myspace

beerwolf

Maybe old news for those on the pulse? Been having a butchers at the Monolith myspace page (not sure why I just sort of found myself there). There seems to be 4 tracks to play that maybe new to you. Or maybe not. Either way I quite like them.

• 8 months later...
Guest cult fiction

Why does this great guy release so little?

Probably because he is signed to Rephlex... Vol. 2 has probably been done for awhile. He posted on his facebook thing that he doesn't even know when it's actually coming out. That Gerald Donaldson collab record was supposed to be out middle of the year... never happened. I think their release schedule is probably once a year or less now.

Guest bitroast

Why does this great guy release so little?

Probably because he is signed to Rephlex... Vol. 2 has probably been done for awhile. He posted on his facebook thing that he doesn't even know when it's actually coming out. That Gerald Donaldson collab record was supposed to be out middle of the year... never happened. I think their release schedule is probably once a year or less now.

gerald donald... collaboration??

Guest cult fiction

I think he means Zwischenwelt. I believe that's a collab between Gerald Donald and 2 other people.

http://www.myspace.com/zwischenwelt

Yeah... more info here:

http://drexciyaresearchlab.blogspot.com/2010/04/zwischenwelt-on-radio-and-wire.html

APRIL 29, 2010: The biggest news from the interview is that the Zwischenwelt album will be coming out in a month or two on Rephlex.

Maybe someday...

Also I can't believe I wrote Gerald Donaldson :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived