IGNORED

I've got spiggot ass

J3FF3R00

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i found out recently, after having weird spurts of very close call sharting-in-boxers, that its because ive been indulging in ice cream sandwiches lately.

go figure.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeh I wasn't aware green diarrhea was NSFW either, you could tell your administrator it was just a picture of some spinach you left on the stove too long

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

that was really badly executed, like most attempts at this kind of humor, only thing that almost made me lol was his British accent saying "poo on the go" at the end

that was really badly executed, like most attempts at this kind of humor, only thing that almost made me lol was his British accent saying "poo on the go" at the end

lol u dick stfu

bump. where the fuck are you jefferoo, we want to know what happened.

Pfew. Just got back from dinner after work. I was my firs actual meal in almost 3 days. The last two days I was on set, I ate practically nothing, in fear that it would liquify in my shorts.

I dodged a bullet at work. I'll let you know if I wake up in a puddle of ass juice tonight.

Had my first small, semi-solid bowel movement today. I almost shed a tear. I celebrated with a huge breakfast at the hotel buffet.

My guess is I will be fine from here on out. Sorry to all of you who were expecting a bit more gore :(

Had my first small, semi-solid bowel movement today. I almost shed a tear. I celebrated with a huge breakfast at the hotel buffet.

My guess is I will be fine from here on out. Sorry to all of you who were expecting a bit more gore :(

Huge hotel breakfast buffet? You're in for it now, fucker. As soon as those greasy eggs and fried pork hit your intestines, you'll be spewing brown waterfalls all over again.

There was a kid in my middle school named Billy Rubin, tru storie

also was the false name hannibal lecter originally gave the cops for the tooth fairy in red dragon, for the lulz

Archived