IGNORED

Chloe Sevigny

Guest carthief

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yegg

I get pissed off at the whole "I hate head movement" with women. Just the other day, I was joking with my wife and sister-in-law about the Asian massage parlors in the city and how it "might not just be their firm hands" as to why men go there. She says, "God, I wish my boyfriend would go to one of those; it would save me from having to do it [referring to oral sex]" I boiled internally and thought about saying "fuck off to Hell--may you only get Missionary position with no clit stimulation and no other climax for the remainder of your life." Then, I was over it.

Lol, I thought that stereotype only applied to Jewish women.

my second gf was a virgin when we started dating and had never given head before...years after we broke up we got in touch again and she scolded me "you never told me I could spit it out instead of swallowing!" true story :emotawesomepm9:

tipper: i'm not understanding how your sig is a reference to ceephax (i don't know much about ceephax other than the fact he's sp's brother and cma hung out with him and only one track i've heard).

Guest Z_B_Z

she hasnt been hot since the late 90s.

I think she did get a bit fuglier after she knocked out her four front teeth

huh?

i like her. a lot.

Who the fuck is ceephax , a condom brand??

pretty much confirms that boxing day is a troll

It confirms nothing , i fucking know who ceephax is.

It was a poorly attempted joke based of the assumption that a knock-off brand sold by my local pharmacy was well known.

Who the fuck is ceephax , a condom brand??

pretty much confirms that boxing day is a troll

It confirms nothing , i fucking know who ceephax is.

It was a poorly attempted joke based of the assumption that a knock-off brand sold by my local pharmacy was well known.

busey_clapping.gif

tipper: i'm not understanding how your sig is a reference to ceephax (i don't know much about ceephax other than the fact he's sp's brother and cma hung out with him and only one track i've heard).

Commuter video, innit - "Kravitz Appreciation Krew"

I don't why, but I can't help but think that anyone who considers Chloe ugly must be trolling. But then, I also used to consider Courtney Love attractive, so maybe I just have a thing for broken-down junkies.

Guest Rambo

my second gf was a virgin when we started dating and had never given head before...years after we broke up we got in touch again and she scolded me "you never told me I could spit it out instead of swallowing!" true story :emotawesomepm9:

lol how the fuck could that not occur to her?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

his girlfriend suffered from down syndrome apparently, that's purty fuct to exploit a mentally disabled girl like that

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

... you told her swallowing jizz was good for her skin???

either your fibbing or you both suffer from down syndrome

Guest Lube Saibot

I seems most of your jokes are based on the assumption that other people are as clueless as your are.

Guest uptown devil

I seems most of your jokes are based on the assumption that other people are as clueless as your are.

here, i redid your avatar so it has a huge fucking chip on its shoulder all the time.

5mxG3.jpg

Guest Lube Saibot

i must have a chip on my shoulder too because i find shitty jokes unfunny as well

:high fives:

tis true, her 4 top front teeth are faek now, do a search

That's what happens when you let Vincent Gallo fuck your mouth.

I had/have a slight crush on her in 'Last Days of Disco' but that could just be me wanting to spite-fuck a frigid yuppie broad.

I can't even begin to imagine why this scene needs to be in a movie. Especially one that premiered at Cannes.

Lol me neither. The only logical outcome is that the director wrote it in so his casting was for him to pick out specifically who he'd like a bj from.

Archived