IGNORED

Is My EOD Collection Complete?

superstix

that doesn't belong to rdj at all. any electronic artist can benefit from removing their human image from the music.

in fact richard d james is more of a celebrity than most abstract electronic musicians

oh..I thought that he meant dirty (ganja) priest, sorry impakt

so xlt is like a rectory or church...sdgsdag.gif

Well, dirtypriest is dirtypriest.

I am Ganja Priest, the dubby ganja smoking priest :p

oh..I thought that he meant dirty (ganja) priest, sorry impakt

so xlt is like a rectory or church...sdgsdag.gif

Well, dirtypriest is dirtypriest.

I am Ganja Priest, the dubby ganja smoking priest :p

yeah I figured it out :closedeyes:

I'll mention this here, as it's probably the most appropriate... I'm playing at the Sonic Lab vs Planet µ thing in London at May the 21st. I don't play live* very often, so this is probably a good time to stop by if you feel like watching a terrible nerd look at his laptop for about an hour or so. Enjoy!

*as live as Traktor bullshitting gets.

@ieafs - due to weird shipping prices in the Germany, the label guy offered to send me an extra copy for 1EUR or whatever, which I accepted.

@noise - come play in Oslo sometime!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest chip tronic

yo man at first: so these paintings are done by me. enytime somewhone orders a stonedwave record , lets say stonedwave 002 i get into my room where the records are stored , pick up one or two ( depends on my mood and my feelings ) and then i start painting some comic stuff onto the label of the record. that was the reason for the white label for stonedwave 002. because i knew okay better let it remain in the underground. anything else would fuck me up. not so many orders please. but lets say 4 orders a month would be cool. then i can take care. :)

cheers.

so all the paintings are different

27414213.jpg

That clone LP would be sweet!

imag0230.jpg

Just got mine in the mail today. One has a big-breasted angry faced girl with the words "Acid Cunt" under her and a smily face on the flipside. The other has aa big smoochy acid face in the middle of "echoing" Es and Ds around the name EOD, with what looks to be an alien in headphones smoking a joint, above the words "It's acid, baby" on the flipside.

Super classy stuff - I wish more records came like this!

Archived