IGNORED

Tim Hecker - Apondalifa

joew

RMV401_timhecker_apondalifa-333x333.jpg

surprised to see this wasn't on here already

Bought a copy yesterday, it's like a reimagining of Pond Life from An Imaginary Country (predictably). It's pretty different, though; the piece develops like Norberg did (and I think Norberg had some elements from Mirages). Supposed to be limited edition and I got an email when I bought it stating that it's going to be shipped May 31.

RMV401_timhecker_apondalifa-333x333.jpg

surprised to see this wasn't on here already

Bought a copy yesterday, it's like a reimagining of Pond Life from An Imaginary Country (predictably). It's pretty different, though; the piece develops like Norberg did (and I think Norberg had some elements from Mirages). Supposed to be limited edition and I got an email when I bought it stating that it's going to be shipped May 31.

methinks this could be what he's playing on tour?

haunt me was beautiful. some really really interesting ideas on there, like that one part with the cut up r&b vocals that he makes sound like wind, with those beautiful pads in the background. city in flames with the scaffolding metal off a dam sound. boreal kiss is effortless pretty.

surely it's not that groundbreaking though. i haven't listened to enough fennesz; endless summer sounded like pop music though, except for "before i leave" which was a simple idea executed really well with some kind of sensibility

and fuck, there's a copy of Atlas on discogs, someone buy it before i go insane not having money for it.

R-1161300-1200223944.jpeg

FUCK SIXTY FIVE DOLLARS

i just spent sixty on gescom and this shit

Archived