IGNORED

Ultimate ae album poll

crono3

I just voted by instinct... I tried not to think too much about it or it would have been really difficult. I wanted to allow maybe up to 3 tracks to check for each album but the poll didn't allow that - it was either choose one or you can choose as many as you want, which would have been a little silly. Even though you can only vote 1 track, all the votes combined are very interesting to look through. Last night I 'discovered' a few tracks that never really stood out to me (but were voted high)... I listened again with fresh ears and it was almost like listening for the first time! To me, That's one of the best things about autechre.

Maybe after this we can do all the EPs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe after this we can do all the EPs

I already started a thread where people were supposed to write a best-to-worst for the individual tracks of every Autechre EP, but everyone thought they were just supposed to arrange each EP from best to worst. Pretty frustrating, but maybe now people could use it properly and write best-to-worsts for each EP?

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/54036-autechre-eps/

Guest Calx Sherbet

The poll doesn't work for me. It says Error, try again later every time I hit submit :(

maybe it hates your answers

Only 3 tracks don't have any love and they're all from Quaristice (which is expected as it has the most tracks)... but steels?? That's one of my favs on the album :(

Guest victorian sewer rituals

poor sim gishel! It's my favorite off confield. sounds like an old cobwebby arcade.

Guest ataraxy2

poor sim gishel! It's my favorite off confield. sounds like an old cobwebby arcade.

Ah but you have to understand that Confield is perfect. Even if Sim Gishel is considered the worst track on the album think of how high it must stand above the rest of Autechre's catalog. :cisfor:

fav album: Draft 7.30

least fav album: Incunabula

fav opener: Lcc

fav closer: Sublimit

Incunabula: Autriche

Amber: Yulquen

Tri Repetae: Leterel

Chiastic Slide: Hub

LP5: Vose In

Confield: Eidetic Casein

Draft 7.30: Reniform Puls

Untitled: Sublimit

Quaristice: Outh9x

Oversteps: Os Viex3

The poll doesn't work for me. It says Error, try again later every time I hit sublimit :(

Apparently I voted really oddly.

The poll doesn't work for me. It says Error, try again later every time I hit submit :(

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it was made impossible to vote Draft7.30 as least favourite album...

Guest ataraxy2

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it was made impossible to vote Draft7.30 as least favourite album...

Or Incunabula.

Oh.

Wait. :|

Fucking solid concrete choices. Still, I voted.

Favorite Album: Chiastic Slide

LEAST Favorite Album: Tri Repetae

Favorite Album Opener: VI Scose Poise

Favorite Album Closer: 444

Incunabula: 444

Amber: Silverside

Tri Repetae: Rotar

Chiastic Slide: Cichli (I was tempted to vote for Pule)

LP5: Rae

Confield: Pen Expers (I was tempted to vote for Eidetic Casein)

Draft 7.30: P.:NTIL

Untilted: Ipacial Section

Quaristice: paralel Suns

Oversteps: known(1)

WTF? 122 votes on Quaristice, and none of you voted for bnc Castl? Am I the only one who gets this track?

Guest victorian sewer rituals

WTF? 122 votes on Quaristice, and none of you voted for bnc Castl? Am I the only one who gets this track?

You didn't vote for it either :cerious:

bnc castl's good for a laugh. for bonus fun, picture bill cosby while listening. or worf eating a football.

You didn't vote for it either :cerious:

bnc castl's good for a laugh. for bonus fun, picture bill cosby while listening. or worf eating a football.

Egh.. paralel Suns is just so goddamn relaxing. It's a real masterpiece. But bnc Castl is definitely in second place, and the fact that it hasn't received a single vote is serious injustice. It's the perfect soundtrack to a pack of killer robots going completely psychotic in the middle of a crowded street, smashing windows and ripping out intestines. The movement is chaotic and random. Everything gets destroyed. Arms everywhere.

bnc Castl is probably my least favorite ae track... there are others I'm not crazy about, but bnc I actually dislike. I cringe a little bit when it comes on, and from the ratings I guess I'm not the only one. It's funny that Blyz Castl is seriously amazing!

Guest VgqepetrahLcwg swr6

Favorite Album: Confield

Favorite Album Opener: r ess

Favorite Album Closer: Lentic Catachresis

Incunabula: Maetl

Amber: Piezo

Tri Repetae: Clipper

Chiastic Slide: Rettic AC

LP5: Drane2

Confield: Lentic Catachresis

Draft 7.30: IV VV IV VV VIII

Untilted: Augmatic Disport

Quaristice: Fol3

Oversteps: st epreo

Nice poll! :ok:

Favorite Album: Chiastic Slide

Favorite Album Opener: Cipater

Incunabula: Bike

Amber: Piezo

Tri Repetae: Eutow

Chiastic Slide: Tewe

LP5: 777

Confield: Lentic Catachresis

Draft 7.30: tapr

Untilted: Ipacial Section

Quaristice: Simmm

Oversteps: Ilanders

Whaaa? You've gotta be kidding me! Bike, Doctrine, Eggshell and 444 are certainly way better than Maetl. In all honesty the only track on incunabula that I dislike and tend to skip is Maetl and from time to time I can't be bothered with Bronchus1

Guest wolfslice

Favorite Album: Confield

LEAST Favorite Album: Incunabula

Favorite Album Opener: Dael

Incunabula: Kapol Introl

Amber: Slip (how could it be anything else?!)

Tri Repetae: Clipper

Chiastic Slide: Nuane

LP5: Acroyear 2

Confield: Sim Gishel

Draft 7.30: V-Proc (very close between proc and surripere)

Untilted: LCC (might have made a mistake here. kinda feel like i should have gone pro radii)

Quaristice: Simmm

Oversteps: r ess (pt2ph8 and Treale made this one especially tough to pick.)

Guest VgqepetrahLcwg swr6

Whaaa? You've gotta be kidding me! Bike, Doctrine, Eggshell and 444 are certainly way better than Maetl. In all honesty the only track on incunabula that I dislike and tend to skip is Maetl and from time to time I can't be bothered with Bronchus1

Honestly, I don't listen to Incunabula that much so I just picked the one that came to mind, and I remembered how I liked both Eggshell and Maetl almost equally, so I went with Maetl. I gave Incunabula a spin yesterday, and now I'm not so sure about which one's my favorite. But done is done, and I have voted for Maetl. :facepalm:

(if I had voted now, I'd probably vote for either Doctrine or 444 (which you mentioned yourself))

Archived