IGNORED

Sophisticated "Dick Whiskers" Illustration's Motivated By Drunken Bravery

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is why rosa parks invented the restraining order. either that or he needs her as much as she needs him!

Guest abusivegeorge

No one has the power to make anyone take them back, that is solely his choice, he's an idiot. (not in general, just for this)

Wow didn't realise I'm over 11k posts.

I agree that he needs to step it up on being more advanced in his tactics to get rid of her but in his defense and being honest its a pretty complex scenario. If he got a restraining order it would compound the walking on egg shells situation into a full blown diabolical terrorist attack. She would make 9/11 "look like a peanut, a lonely little peanut"

His theory is that the only way to safely escape her sinister insanity is to make sure when he moves that she has no way of tracking him down.

Either way no matter who's right or wrong the debacle makes me lolzolawl

the girl literally has used blackmail to continue being the source of his annoyance, the bane of his existence, its not a simple exit at all

I am always the first one to call this kid an idiot but I understand a bit

It almost makes me rationalize how these kind of situations lead to domestic murder

lol

Guest abusivegeorge

the girl literally has used blackmail to continue being the source of his annoyance, the bane of his existence, its not a simple exit at all

I am always the first one to call this kid an idiot but I understand a bit

It almost makes me rationalize how these kind of situations lead to domestic murder

lol

lmao

I understand now!

what kind of blackmail scheme could a girl who admires the macwheel possibly devise?

fucked a bunch of doods after he's broken up with her multiple times to try and make him jealous

Apparently it worked.

He really wants to break up with her, take all her shit, pack it up, leave it outside and get the locks changed.

.. alright ...

she has stolen his cat multiple times in order to make him have to see her

fucked a bunch of doods after he's broken up with her multiple times to try and make him jealous

broken into his apartment multiple times breaking shit (hes called the cops on her a few times I think lol)

she was boning some other dood(or doods) as well and got pregnant, her main motivating factor for not getting an abortion seems apparent to be the weight to hang it over his head in simple blackmail lol (EDIT: they are not raising a kid together, she finally decided to give it to adoption family after much sense was talken into her by multiple individuals)

but he just called cause his line 6 usb interface is trippin out and I told him to register on here so he might explain more of his reasoning's and defend his ethics or lack there of to the nay sayers

Dude, fucking lol ok.

I feel a bit bad about it when I realise that its a real person. One of them need to move on.

I really don't think one of them/both of them could be that mental. If so, then they deserve each other.

... I wouldn't mind if he would check his email and finish registration on here to explain his conundrum I am way to relaxed drunk to competently go into details on this but...

shes stupid but when she isn't getting enough attention or any at all from him she persistently devises tactics on sabotaging him until she finds the most diabolical approach

I was in an off and on relationship with a very very bipolar girl for a few years and I can see how this works or rather doesn't at all but she is a different breed of kurazy

its pretty much exactly like if your girlfriend turned into your stalker and knows all the details ways to fuck your whurld up

upon him going the extra mile over how far hes gone many times before she would eventually forgo the formerly time tested dramatics and attempt to do real damage not that she already hasn't

him making it eternally evident that he's willing to do anything to end all social transactions with her while she still has the ability to find him with ease could very well result in her again going into an alcoholic rage of trying to stab him (lol's cuz its true) calling the cops in trying to interrupt or destroy his legally unacceptable business practices, breaking into his housing destroying his crucial devices, the list goes on into a fucking novel in her head I guarantee but I have not the diabolical ability she possesses

Guest sirch

tbh I'm not suprised she throws bitch fits if this is the sort of thing he does to her...

sad. no respect for lovely females. and i obviously agree with the above.

you guys are DOUCHBAGS

you are a fucking pussy dewd, humans are humans you wouldn't be defending her crazy ass for an apparently harmless prank if she was a dood and he was a girl at a loss for option with an abuse boyfriend

dont be a fag

by that I mean don't be a cigarette they are harmful to the world

Guest sirch

.. alright ...

she has stolen his cat multiple times in order to make him have to see her

broken into his apartment multiple times breaking shit (hes called the cops on her a few times I think lol)

she was boning some other dood(or doods) as well and got pregnant, her main motivating factor for not getting an abortion seems apparent to be the weight to hang it over his head in simple blackmail lol (EDIT: they are not raising a kid together, she finally decided to give it to adoption family after much sense was talken into her by multiple individuals)

but he just called cause his line 6 usb interface is trippin out and I told him to register on here so he might explain more of his reasoning's and defend his ethics or lack there of to the nay sayers

Dude, fucking lol ok.

I feel a bit bad about it when I realise that its a real person. One of them need to move on.

I really don't think one of them/both of them could be that mental. If so, then they deserve each other.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, you should all be put down.. him above for finding it amusing, and you's for talking about it on a public forum.

wat dickwads..

shame on you. that is nuts. you're sick mother fuckers who should go away and rethink your lives. and i'm not even joking.

Guest sirch

you are a fucking pussy dewd, humans are humans you wouldn't be defending her crazy ass for an apparently harmless prank if she was a dood and he was a girl at a loss for option with an abuse boyfriend

dont be a fag

by that I mean don't be a cigarette they are harmful to the world

lol, whatever you say...... this shit is like an episode of...... crazy american tv.... lol good luck

Guest sirch

sorry i haven;t even read your strife... please carry on, i am not judging you, like a back stage jerry springer....... :D

Archived