IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

Argentina's keeper looked positively hilarious against the Mexicans. The Germans will more than certainly test him.

Holy shit we agree on something without pages of rambling discourse - things must look bad for Argentina...lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VovkvDnhRfY

NSFW:

l_799efb4fb26843a2b147d2d367d43c9a.jpg

Nice ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorismar

On January 5, 2006, Dorismar and her husband/manager Alejandro (Alex) Schiff were deported from the United States to Argentina as illegal aliens after living six years in Miami.[4][5] Dorismar contested the deportation, claiming that her physical attributes place her in the category of "alien of extraordinary ability", which would allow her to seek an O-1 visa, permitting her residency in the U.S. based on her talents. She was unsuccessful in her petition.

:mellow:

Guest the anonymous forumite

Brazil/Netherlands should be one of the best games of this world cup. Either that or a shitty/hyper-defensive one.

Brazil/Netherlands should be one of the best games of this world cup. Either that or a shitty/hyper-defensive one.

any game which should have been the best game of the tourney so far has been shit so i expect the latter.

i want oranje to win. brazilians have this air of cockiness and entitlement about them that i don't like.

and i could do without the inevitable jesus love from kaka and the gang if they happen to win the WC :facepalm:

This is good. NED has been by far the better team in the second half. A really nice header by Sneijder. And Felipe Melo's stupid red card tells me everything about this Brazilian team. A bunch of divas who think they are better than they are and when things don't go their way they start acting like spoiled brats. Fuck them.

Archived