IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Dirty Protest

Best possible outcome. A run out with no injuries, but more importantly Joe Cole played 90 mins and got a goal.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A request for the actual World Cup. Can we put all spoilers in spoilers. Learning the friendly result before having watched it is mildly aggravating, but not terrible. Learning World Cup results though...

Guest Gary C

I read in the Sun, according to his agent, that he's agreed a move.

But if no-one knows for sure I guess it's not true. Maybe he's verbally agreed and is hoping other teams may throw bigger contracts at him if he has a good summer.

Guest Jimbob

the owners hate the customers, the customers hate the owners etc etc

Jesus wept

I did have a bit of a soft spot for Liverpool to be fair, being one of United's main rivals, but that's how shit goes unfortunately. Would be a shame to see them fall victim to these dodgy owners

Roy Hodgson for manager?

Guest Dirty Protest

I seem to have issues with anything thats Lancasterian and red. My da and my brother are Everton supporters, so I was taught at an early age =)

Disclaimer: Yes I know Liverpool is now part of Merseyside.

Guest Gary C

Anyone got any team shirts yet?

I want a Cameroon shirt, but they're not cheap, and I can't find one with 'Song 15' printed on it. Gaargh!

Can't wait for the first match up - Mexico vs. South Africa

SA GONNA GET RAPED... unless Mexico fucks up like they typically do when it should be an easy win :facepalm:

Is there a schedule of matches online with the time converted into a settable timezone? I'd like to print out one and have it handy by the TV so I can see if a match is on.

I've got an authentic sky blue Italia 90 England shirt that I wore way back then.

EngRetro1990Italy3rdSS08.gif

Looks a bit gross now, but I still love it, must track it down again. Also, it appears JD Sports are selling reproductions of these (in white at least).

Guest Gary C

Yeah, I've been looking at classic football shirts all afternoon, but I eventually went with a 2010 Cameroon shirt from JD Sports because it's easily the sexiest.

I have England shirts from '96 and '98, but they're obviously way too small for me now.

That's pretty awesome too, JR. Good work.

93082053.jpg

Damn, Alex has got a smolder going on there.

Yeah, you can't see it from the pics but it has a very subtle herringbone-ish pattern in the black... really nice looking. Just need to get him some new TUNIT uppers to match, and he's all see for practice until the Fall season starts.

Archived