IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

Of course Drogba is a big pussy. Have you never seen him play?;)

Dawson - Terry please! I think Dawson proved himself admirably during the last season.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone knows a good highlight summary of the qualifications? I'm guessing youtube deletes them all.

Also, what online livestream service would you recommend for watching the games? Need reasonable quality and the service would need to accept paypal. Preferably no flash because my system won't even play low quality livestreams decently.

So its a Harry Redknapp School of soccer vs USA/Slovenia/Algeria

does this prove how amazing 'arry is? worked with 80%? of the england players thru the ranks?

ferdinand being out isnt anything major imo, we have better players this season(king (haters gonna hate) Carragher, dawson, warnock) if anything its good that he got the knock before the finals so we can fly in another player.

england's spirits are still as strong as an ox!

roll on 7 days time

what a great WC to be a spurs fan.

dos santos, gomes, dawson, king, lennon, defoe, crouch, bassong, assou-ekotto, palacios. fuck if only croatia made it, our entire 16 would essentially be there!

I was impressed with South Korea against Spain. I know it's a friendly and they lost, but they showed some good confidence going forward and did not look intimidated, which is the most important thing.

Guest Dirty Protest

Robbens hamstring got fucked today during the friendly with Hungary -> Holland stock pummeled down 40% :-( , hopefully after the scan tomorrow things turn out better then expected.

Is Afellay as good as hes being touted? Didnt see any Dutch football last season. They used to show it on channel 5 about 4am.

Robbens hamstring got fucked today during the friendly with Hungary -> Holland stock pummeled down 40% :-( , hopefully after the scan tomorrow things turn out better then expected.

Fuck Friendlies , FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Afellay played really well against Mexico. Shame about Robben, but he's played a long season.

Unfortunately friendlies are a necessity, as your team needs a few matches to gel beforehand (well more than a few, but unfortunately that's all the national sides get now with the demands of the club season at the top level).

Guest Ominous

Can someone point out some good sites to watch the games online please? I know about Justin.tv but i'm afraid it might be super laggy..

Guest Dirty Protest

oranje_753440b.jpg

Looks like my home town every July. All you need are some burning pope effigies and tits dressed in silly costumes, and im there.

Guest Dirty Protest

Theyre almost impossible to dis, they unwittingly do too good a job of it already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJgUuGo1rMQ

I still have my junior sash at my mas house. You dont realise as a kid that these men take it all so seriously. My step da and uncle were both grand masters last year, which involved my mas house having more flags outside the house than your average G8 summit, me and my brother would run through the door with coats over our heads like newspaper stalked peados, so no one would see us. My grandas head of teaching masonic discipline for the country. When I try to tell them that to the rest of the world they look like clans men, they look and talk to me like im some sort of Ken Kesey type figure that doesnt really know how the world works.

Saying all this, in London im surrounded by northern irish nationalists, who wouldnt have the balls to spout their shit back home, so when Rangers are playing Celtic and these cunts are all round me in the bar, im entered by the spirit of Billy Fullerton and become the most loyalist man alive, just to piss these twats off.

Archived