IGNORED

a new Kanye West track is out

Guest Greg Reason

Hey I love a lot of popular music but Kanye's ideas and rhymes make me sick(so egotistical like most rappers), and using Kashmir was the last straw, now he is using King Crimson??? The dude sucks....and he loves fish dicks :emotawesomepm9:

edit: and I was kidding about leaving the forum but I knew there wouldn't much Kanye love on here, was warning you....I've been here a while :whistling:

You're the token idm board rebel.... :facepalm:

I'm the token IDM board guy who doesn't consider myself too cool to listen to Pop music

or are you so cool that you aware that listening to pop music among a crowd of people within whom the "less hip to the jive" would probably say "pop sucks! idm!" whereas the truely hip are aware that it is ok to be themselves and enjoy pop music

therefor, YOU sir, aet

Guest Greg Reason

You're the token idm board rebel.... :facepalm:

I'm the token IDM board guy who doesn't consider myself too cool to listen to Pop music

or are you so cool that you aware that listening to pop music among a crowd of people within whom the "less hip to the jive" would probably say "pop sucks! idm!" whereas the truely hip are aware that it is ok to be themselves and enjoy pop music

therefor, YOU sir, aet

My God, I really don't second guess things like that :facepalm:

Greg you thinking that people on here consider themselves to cool form pop is a bit :facepalm:

I dont listen to 99% of it because its horrible garbage.

edit:imo

Guest Hanratty

'Power', now readily gettable on blogs, p2ps and torrent sites everywhere.

Typically massive production, King Crimson samples, walls of backing vocals, classical piano flourishes.... Another win.

haha and plenty of lyrics to further irritate the haters :spiteful:

i thought your tracks were the new kanye music. i thought "what an interesting new direction for kanye". but then there was no rapping so...

Guest Hanratty

i used to slag pop music but i found that a lot of pop music is rather progressive and interesting

i felt that way for about a week in 2006. Now I am back to pure spite for commercial music.

this is just fucking awful.

and i didnt listen to the song.

but kanye, fuck, even his name pisses me off. i hate this guy with a passion. :wtf:

Guest ms-dos

this is okay. the skittery beat will make for an interesting club reaction. kanye is capable of better though.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I never liked his rapping and I think his production took a nosedive since he started rapping... beat is okay on this but he pisses all over it with his vocal.

BTW that photo of Q Tip is amazing!

Archived