IGNORED

Witch House. Pitchfork Article Worth listening too.

beerwolf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

i think it would be very easy to create hype around a new fake genre of electronic music with the way the music blog system works today. anyone want to start one?

i'm so down

something meets county. country is defs where it's at.

lol parts of this made me think of a video on cringevision with whoa trippy techno beats and like the music wasn't exactly good but it was flawed in a way I didn't think electronic could be in this day and age w/ fruityloops etc. it sounded all weird and murky and awesome in that respect

Guest disparaissant

i'd actually ignored this thread but i stumbled across Mater Suspiria Vision earlier today on EXP ETC and holy shit i love it. i'm not sure how much i'm diggin the other stuff but Mater Suspiria Vision with the visuals is just mind blowing amounts of awesome.

i stumbled across Mater Suspiria Vision earlier today on EXP ETC and holy shit i love it. i'm not sure how much i'm diggin the other stuff but Mater Suspiria Vision with the visuals is just mind blowing amounts of awesome.

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...

a couple of years ago I conceived that the then aesthetically uninspired "mass produced dirty south hip hop" would give birth to a subset of conceptually interesting scenes (or as we now know it, wonkification)

no i meant the tits, but the track is great too

im really getting suckered into this genre. i will never say witch house out loud but ill be damned if salem doesnt have me by the balls right now

no i meant the tits, but the track is great too

im really getting suckered into this genre. i will never say witch house out loud but ill be damned if salem doesnt have me by the balls right now

Salem say they make drag, which works.

Fucking hell, another month until King Night...

a couple of years ago I conceived that the then aesthetically uninspired "mass produced dirty south hip hop" would give birth to a subset of conceptually interesting scenes (or as we now know it, wonkification)

lol

New blog post.

Archived