IGNORED

Being Generally Unimpressed By Everything

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I find myself generally unimpressed with everything in life. Except music. Even that, some days, is unimpressive.

im feeling like this more and more. im starting to feel like my first reaction to everything is meh or negative. its really beginning to bother me because now when people around me are impressed by something, say at work, my initial reaction is to think of them as morons which in turn makes me seem grumpy and jaded. which is kind of true, but not really.

except for that guatemala sink hole, im fuckin wowed by that fucker.

Haha. Well said. I have to fake enthusiasm sometimes to not come off like a grumpy asshole.

I came here to post something specific and in the process of reading the new replies and responding to the above, I've forgotten. My short-term memory is unimpressive.

Oh I remember! I came here to express my general disappointment with my desktop speakers. They keep spazzing out. They normally sit at a certain volume, but once in a while LOUD! then back to the quiet volume. I'm really unimpressed with their quality. Good thing I did not pay for them and they are not new. I have been using them for about 4 years, who knows how old they were then. I have been wanting new ones, but trying to hold out till I move.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it comes with age. Nothing is sweet anymore, just kind of ok,

it's more than that. the old people on the board are old, but idm is a bit fucking knackered too.

Guest uptown devil

:::somersaults into thread:::

:::backflips out of thread:::

well i'm impressed

it's more than that. the old people on the board are old, but idm is a bit fucking knackered too.

The only thing I appreaciate these days is good beer and old movies. Fuck me for being an old fart. Posting in here is less than satisfying, reading my posts must be worse. What is wrong with you?

Seems a lot of young people are wearing these this spring.

montasjeonepiece.jpg

:facepalm:

saw matmos last night. it was gay

did you eat da poo poo?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

is it seen-it-all-before syndrome?

or did everything used to be better?

chemicals in the brain?

unimpressed

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

or just general life tiredness

making a noise when yu sit down stand up.

a taste for werthers original.impressive sweets

Archived