IGNORED

Has anyone had anger management therapy?

impakt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rabid

Oh I used to break stuff too. I haven't really had anger fits since I started exercising though... another thing to try.

My roommate has. Today, he's broken his 10th phone this year (out of anger i mean), no bullshit. I'm not saying it doesn't work though.

Tell Steve to calm the fuck down

Guest taxman

Oh I used to break stuff too. I haven't really had anger fits since I started exercising though... another thing to try.

lol it could be dangerous if you exercised and it didn't work.

Guest ruiagnelo

In my country there are groups of people gathering from time to time in car graveyards, with one goal only: smash every fucking car they find and therefore free their anger. It might work.

Guest analogue wings

are you sleeping ok?

how much coffee do you drink?

anything recreational you could cut down on?

In my country there are groups of people gathering from time to time in car graveyards, with one goal only: smash every fucking car they find and therefore free their anger. It might work.

If you tried that in the US you would get sued because they bought those cars in order to part them out and make money... You're destroying their property.

are you sleeping ok?

Those are not the issue. The issue is my burning hatred for the human kind and all the sub-human shitters around me that can't meet any standards of decency.

They are dumb, illiterate, slow, retarded, annoying shits.

are you sleeping ok?

Those are not the issue. The issue is my burning hatred for the human kind and all the sub-human shitters around me that can't meet any standards of decency.

you don't need therapy. you are absolutely right in your judgements.

anger is a positive emotion which we have been bullied into relinquishing.

i mean for fucks sake you raise a complaint about the service you receive with a slightly frowny expression and within seconds, some secondary drag on the evolutionary scale is calling security and accusing you of assault because you talked to them with a slightly louder voice than average.

plus, people are cunts. stupid cunts at that. stupid, slow, selfish cunts.

carry on....

are you sleeping ok?

Get angry at the social system they are conditioned by. Don't target the individual.

are you sleeping ok?

Get angry at the social system they are conditioned by. Don't target the individual.

fuck off. whatever happened to personal responsibility?

you can't blame your parents forever.

Guest ruiagnelo

If you tried that in the US you would get sued because they bought those cars in order to part them out and make money... You're destroying their property.

Start sending people out to my country to free their anger then :)

Portugal welcomes you.

My roommate has. Today, he's broken his 10th phone this year (out of anger i mean), no bullshit. I'm not saying it doesn't work though.

Tell Steve to calm the fuck down

Steve can be insane.

just take a step back and realise that you are not the smartest/strongest/fastest/best looking/biggest dicked/wealthiest/most artistic etc person in the world and you'll be fine.

Otherwise, might i suggest a heavy course of strongbow and joints.

are you sleeping ok?

it's true you can't blame your parents forever - but they're not the only ones who have a role to play in your personal psychology. Here's a list of components that shape some people's outlook in the modern world - hollywood, peers, money, work, music, video games etc.

It's pointless blaming the individual as they are a culmination of their environment. You want to blame something? > I say place the blame on the system that conditioned that person. I strongly question the so-called "responsibility" people hold. If you are not exposed to certain morals or ways of living, how do you expect for "slow, retarded annoying shits" to change their behaviour?

Guest analogue wings

it's true you can't blame your parents forever - but they're not the only ones who have a role to play in your personal psychology. Here's a list of components that shape some people's outlook in the modern world - hollywood, peers, money, work, music, video games etc.

It's pointless blaming the individual as they are a culmination of their environment. You want to blame something? > I say place the blame on the system that conditioned that person. I strongly question the so-called "responsibility" people hold. If you are not exposed to certain morals or ways of living, how do you expect for "slow, retarded annoying shits" to change their behaviour?

EVERYTHING'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE FAULT

man

Guest ruiagnelo

man

That's the only conclusion i see also. Unfortunately it works that way.

Guest analogue wings

man

faggots like you are the reason impakt is angry

are you sleeping ok?

yeah, boo hoo mate, tell it to rikki lake.

edit: if you genuinely believe that you are a product, in totality, of your environment, and that a bit of actual understanding and effort on your part are too difficult to engage yourself with... essentially that there's nothing you can do about it, then i pity you.

if you feel like 'other less fortunate people' suffer from this affliction, but you, yourself don't, then i pity your elitist view more.

sooner or later we have to accept responsibility for our own actions and thoughts. if they're fucked up then it's up to us to crumble beneath, or move towards a change.

that's called being an adult.

(for the record, i'm fully aware that socio political/dietary/environmental/educational/etc advantages and disadvantages can shape your life, but at the end of the day, it's your life and it's up to you to sort it out.)

edit again: apologies for my cynisism but 'video games', serious lol, plus give me a fucking break from the excuses.

"video games made me the helpless cunt i am today"

fuck, we're back to rikki lake... "video games forced me to live in my car", "and rob the 7-11"

Guest ruiagnelo

man

faggots like you are the reason impakt is angry

That's the most intelligent conclusion you can come up with?

Archived