IGNORED

kid pulls loose tooth out with a rocket

Guest tht tne

Guest ms-dos

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you need to hold onto the tooth if you wanna collect from the tooth fairy

this is better than having a strange woman reach into your mouth and yank and tug at your tooth with an intense look on her face.

this is better than having a strange woman reach into your mouth and yank and tug at your tooth with an intense look on her face.

while i agree with this completely, i was a touch disappointed to find no exclamation point at the end of your sentence!

i think the "!" is a representation of my happy self. lately i haven't had much to be happy about with work and it's affecting other things... and affecting the "!" on watmm.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you need to hold onto the tooth if you wanna collect from the tooth fairy

Rocket science can be done by someone with less than an A level.

Guest ruiagnelo

He is probably wondering why his whole body didn't go with the rocket.

Also the black things on the corners make me think of the analord covers.

whoa whoa whoa, hold up.

this video was charming and all... but the kid in the background at 2:21...

yeah wtf? weird little brother vying for attention in the background, probably has attention deficit disorder or something

Archived