IGNORED

i just added every member online today as a friend

Guest tht tne

i now have 533 friends, but it all means nothing to me if Yegg and Glass Plate deny my friend requests

i hate them both with a hatred so sincere but i would like to be their watmm friend just for the irony of it

p.s. it doesn't mean nothing to me i love each & every one of you and i intend to steal you from your bf's

seems slightly dickish.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

So far it seems like everyone here is either unusually nice or unusually douchey for internets people.

I like it though. & thanks for the add buddy :emotawesomepm9:

the blend works because we're all either currently, occasionally, borderline, or recovering douches

Guest tht tne

i now have 533 friends, but it all means nothing to me if Yegg and Glass Plate deny my friend requests

i hate them both with a hatred so sincere but i would like to be their watmm friend just for the irony of it

p.s. it doesn't mean nothing to me i love each & every one of you and i intend to steal you from your bf's

seems slightly dickish.

it's more of kind of therapy for me, like friending abusivegeorge... "i gotta get through this," in other words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4eMyOzD9UI

Guest tht tne

I bet Yegg and Glass Plate add me when I ask them to because I'm not a giant jerk.

i bet they don't because in fact it is yourself and the two of them together that are the ball-lickers, hirokitaan

Guest disparaissant

idg the natural foods comments, they're from the time period of "oh, it kills bugs? spray it on plants!" have you ever seen a recipe book from the 40s-60s? some amazingly scary stuff!

maybe that's the secret. brb gonna make some jellied spam loaf.

thanks for reminding me what the internet is all about nowadays: inventing new ways to draw attention. i'd like to add that every night i cry myself to sleep asking "why...". it's not that i have any responsibility for the current condition of the internet, but i just wanted to add some extra drama.

I lubs everyone here in a totally non-creepy manner.

Except PWSTEAL. Fuck that guy.

I felt kind of special until I found this thread, incidentally. Stop playing games with mah heart, tht tne.

Guest disparaissant

idg the natural foods comments, they're from the time period of "oh, it kills bugs? spray it on plants!" have you ever seen a recipe book from the 40s-60s? some amazingly scary stuff!

maybe that's the secret. brb gonna make some jellied spam loaf.

ahaha whoa how did this end up in here. oh well.

Guest Adjective

check out my avatar in adjective's reply below

av-7821.gif

i like your avatar, did you make it? is there a collection of these somewhere?

Archived