IGNORED

the things girls* say while watching football

keltoi

argentina v nigeria on saturday... a substitution is made, the commentator says "... fresh legs on the pitch..." my mates gf folds up, giggling uncontrollably... when asked what's up she goes "FRESH LEGS!! THAT'S A FUNNY NAME!! IS THAT REALLY HIS NAME? FRESH LEGS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

italy v paraguay the other night... this time, my gf... "they have nice skin, the italians... don't they? olive skin, hmnn... why do they call it olive skin anyway? if they had olive skin they would be green or black and all oily haha... the parag... what do you call someone from paraguay? [paraguayan]... the paraguayans have much darker skin than the italians. [it's in south america] i know!... i think i prefer the italians skin colour... do you? [ok please be quiet now]

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

Commenting mostly on women in cutaways and not the game like paraguay girl is wearing. "She looks very hydrated. Her skin is elastic and soft and brown. I would like to probe her rubber eye sockets with my tongue and slip salty pennies into her hehehe." etc.. If "911" were happening it would be something about the broadcaster's hair.

usually here one of the following from my gf when watching football:

what the fuck kind of call was that?

look at that fucking flopper! red card his ass!

or

what the fuck kind of a pass was that?

"why do they always lay down like they broke their leg and roll around and then get up and run?"

"does it count as a shot on goal if it goes over the goal?"

lol^

"Go denmark!! I'm thinking good thoughts for them!" [Actually I was hoping Netherlands would win] "Oh, well then I wish whoever you want the best!"

At least she admits she knows absolutely nothing about football and says nothing more than "I'm happy for you."

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

east enders is on.[/i]

typical. USA here its glee or some other shit i can't comprehend.

east enders is on.[/i]

typical. USA here its glee or some other shit i can't comprehend.

normally she hates eastenders but when football's on suddenly she needs to see it.

argentina v nigeria on saturday... a substitution is made, the commentator says "... fresh legs on the pitch..." my mates gf folds up, giggling uncontrollably... when asked what's up she goes "FRESH LEGS!! THAT'S A FUNNY NAME!! IS THAT REALLY HIS NAME? FRESH LEGS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"[/b]

Your mate should have her checked. Whatever is eating her brain might be contagious.

argentina v nigeria on saturday... a substitution is made, the commentator says "... fresh legs on the pitch..." my mates gf folds up, giggling uncontrollably... when asked what's up she goes "FRESH LEGS!! THAT'S A FUNNY NAME!! IS THAT REALLY HIS NAME? FRESH LEGS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"[/b]

Your mate should have her checked. Whatever is eating her brain might be contagious.

Lol, I read that as you should have checked her. You're from Canada right?

Guest Coalbucket PI

I got asked to switch over for Glee at 9 the other day during the last quarter of Italy Paraguay, I'd sat there for 2 hours by that point and it seemed a bit ridiculous to ask me to fuck off then for some singalong but as it happened I was out of beer so I went to the pub for the end of the football.

I think worse than girly babble is the guys who think that talking about football in a pub is a right and a duty and so make the most hollow obvious comments endlessly, like 'that was a great kick, I mean he really kicks it hard doesn't he that fella? ay? ooooh what a dive"

Guest Gary C

I think worse than girly babble is the guys who think that talking about football in a pub is a right and a duty and so make the most hollow obvious comments endlessly, like 'that was a great kick, I mean he really kicks it hard doesn't he that fella? ay? ooooh what a dive"

Maybe you should frequent more hetero pubs.

Lol, I read that as you should have checked her. You're from Canada right?

Nope

"Do I need to ask why you're staring at a blank TV?"

No, but you can if you want.

*silence*

We don't get ESPN.

Archived