IGNORED

Tell Me In Your Opinion: Is This Funny?

oyster

Someone at the highschool I attend smeared his poopy on the walls of the bathroom. He did it a lot of times, but the time he got caught was he a day he had wrote a message in poo in three different bathrooms. The messages were: "Ho Ho Ho", "Merry Christmas" (this was the day before Christmas break, see), and "Oops, I missed." :facepalm:

Tell me: Is that funny?

I say, no. Not because it's dumb humor, which it is. Not even because it's 'disgusting'. The reason I say it isn't funny is because IT'S JUST TOO GOD DAMN MEAN. Too malicious.

What do you think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

Pathetic, almost, you know? Tragic somehow. I almost suspect childhood trauma of some kind, no joke there.

:lol:

Actually that would be quite disturbing to see. But if he's lost his shit enough to do something like that he may as well go all out & write an entire novel across the walls, you know? Just completely shit up the whole bathroom.

I'd like to know if he did it as a 'joke' or 'prank', or if he really intended it to be malicious because he was angry/sad.

By the way, I don't know much about this kid but I've seen the house he lives in. He's a rich kid, see. Real rich. I know it isn't right of me to say or even think, but that makes it just a little worse in a way I can't really explain.

Guest ms-dos

i'll say it again: there's no such thing as a "joke" involving your own shit and other people.

sociopaths play with their shit, not pranksters.

Guest Space Coyote

It might've been a bit funnier for me if it was all one wall and the first bit was the "oops I missed" followed by the other two messages. This could create the impression he tried to take something negative and turn it positive

I'd like to add this: Unless it's an act, as a coping method for feeling guilty or embarrassed ... he still seems pretty sure that he did something really funny and clever. I mean, he makes it clear, he's not sorry. He's proud!

If he isn't a complete retard, if there was a syllable of thought in his head, then he's got guts of steel at the very least. I'll give him that.

when he wrote "Oops, I missed." did he actually have the comma, period, and proper capitalization? Because that would be funny.

Do you really think that someone who writes with their own shit on a wall would do so with correct grammar and punctuation?

Archived